hey i need help
Hey guys I need help I'm stuck on a research prodject at school so could you guys answer one question for my research. So if you had one tip on how to survive a zombie apocalypse what would it be. Thanks in advance Big Grin
sup
(04-07-2017, 08:36 PM)nicky348 Wrote: Hey guys I need help I'm stuck on a research prodject at school so could you guys answer one question for my research. So if you had one tip on how to survive a zombie apocalypse what would it be. Thanks in advance Big Grin

I would say is to study the trade routes of essential products that you can pilage in a dystopian zombie apocalypse , and also the geography of a base camp , like the soil ph and bodys (bodies?) Of fresh water
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
Go to the ghetto and befriend a gang of niggers. Become the chief nigger and then wage war against all other nigger gangs until you have defeated them all and are the king of the ghetto and have all the niggers packing heat on your side. Then you can fight all the zombais EZ win they will log cos you have all the niggers.
(04-08-2017, 09:10 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Go to the ghetto and befriend a gang of niggers. Become the chief nigger and then wage war against all other nigger gangs until you have defeated them all and are the king of the ghetto and have all the niggers packing heat on your side. Then you can fight all the zombais EZ win they will log cos you have all the niggers.

BEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRATBEST STRAT BEST STRAT 
BEST STRAT BEST STRAT BEST STRAT BEST STRAT BEST STRAT BEST STRAT
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15