Poll: Did AmusingGoose abide by Trusted τΓαδΣΓ rules?
This poll is closed.
Yes... Thanks for the service!
100.00%
2 100.00%
Yes... but i think he might have broken the τΓαδΣΓ code of ethics
0%
0 0%
No... He did not let me return items purchased in error
0%
0 0%
No... He did not bring an echest
0%
0 0%
No... He would not accept diamond blocks as currency
0%
0 0%
No... He attacked me for no reason
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shop - AmusingGoose
Star 
Conforms to Trusted τΓαδΣΓ Rules
[Image: 0fdd64d91b.jpg]
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=735

This is the official τΓαδΣΓ thread for AmusingGoose. He will post information about his products and prices below.

Don't confuse this account with TheAmusingGoose, which is owned by someone else.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hello all.
Currently this is what I'm doing, this will be changing constantly as I find the perfect prices;

I've decided that the thing I'm going to compare item prices to is logs. The base rate being 8 logs. Eight logs currently gets you 16 gapples or shulker shells, I am today expanding the items I'm trading to Totems of Undying and I will also start buying EnderPearls.

One Totem will be equal to one unit of gapples (16 gapples); that also makes it equal to 8 stacks of logs.

I am buying EnderPearls for 1 gapple per 2 EnderPearls; this means you could also request shulker shells instead of Gapples or you could ask for Totems (One Totem is worth 2 stacks of EnderPearls)

WHAT EQUALS WHAT?

These are the current transaction rates:

1 gapple = 2 EnderPearls
1 gapple = 1 shulker shell
16 gapples = 8 stacks of logs
16 gapples = 8 stacks of arrows

ITEMS:

Shulker Shells; I'm trading 16 gapples (aka 8 shulkers) per 8 stacks of logs of any type of wood. Message me in game if you want to know what type of wood to collect.

God Apples; I'm also trading 16 gapples for 8 stacks of logs, again, message me in game if you want to know what type of wood to collect.

Arrows; I'm trading 16 gapples for 8 stacks of arrows. Arrows are easy to get because of skeleton grinders.

Armour; 16 stacks of logs a piece, that means one whole set is 64 stacks of logs. (That's about half an hour of work)

This list in incomplete (and is being updated regularly), please feel free to reply with ideas for prices/trade offers.

-Goose
help me change my tag
UPDATE Friday April 14th:

I will be trading for diamond blocks as I have to accept them as currency until the rules are updated: However, I will have to make them a very cheap item due to the high amount of duping.
help me change my tag
nah diamond blocks is no longer a currency... the rule no longer applies

i will change it officially soon, for now feel free to barter for what you want
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(04-14-2017, 10:48 AM)ChadDX Wrote: nah diamond blocks is no longer a currency... the rule no longer applies

i will change it officially soon, for now feel free to barter for what you want

are you really going to let goose play people like this.... no one duped rabbits feet but everyone duped gaps, there has to be AT LEAST 500 dubs of shulkers of gaps on the server, and maybe only 10 shulkers of feet.... this is stupid
scammm
Idk what to put here