Update to /spawn
Hey Atar, could you possibly update the /spawn command and add a delay before you actually go to spawn? this would fix crystal fights where people /spawn, and save a lot of time for people traveling. I know that there have been multiple times that I have accidentally used my macro for /spawn and had to walk back out to where I was, because I didn't have a bed. Please take this into consideration ~ CrimeSlayer (ChristopherHaney)
there is an argument for adding a delay to the /spawn command, as it saves you from many deaths (suffocation, falling into void, lava) but as for PVP... isn't that just part of the fight on this server? Just as easily as someone can retreat to spawn, someone can follow them. Spawn is not the safest of places to be on the server at many times anyway.

as for accidently pressing a macro, I can't see how a delay would save you from walking back unless it had a cancel feature. I'd suggest changing your keybind to something you won't press accidently.

personally, I prefer leaving /spawn command as it is, but I can see why some people might think the game would be improved by a 5 second delay.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(04-25-2017, 06:19 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: Hey Atar, could you possibly update the /spawn command and add a delay before you actually go to spawn? this would fix crystal fights where people /spawn, and save a lot of time for people traveling. I know that there have been multiple times that I have accidentally used my macro for /spawn and had to walk back out to where I was, because I didn't have a bed. Please take this into consideration ~ CrimeSlayer (ChristopherHaney)
Would have been a good idea to add a poll
(04-26-2017, 03:00 PM)Doggo Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 06:19 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: Hey Atar, could you possibly update the /spawn command and add a delay before you actually go to spawn? this would fix crystal fights where people /spawn, and save a lot of time for people traveling. I know that there have been multiple times that I have accidentally used my macro for /spawn and had to walk back out to where I was, because I didn't have a bed. Please take this into consideration ~ CrimeSlayer (ChristopherHaney)
Would have been a good idea to add a poll

I'm like nine you expect me to add a poll
Hold on a minute! You're nine! What are you doing on an18+ server?
So telling your dad...
Free the people of Kekistan! 
DB40000 Wrote:What are you doing on an18+ server?

There are no rules on the anarchy server, any age is allowed to join.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
*DB4000 is still under-age intensified*
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME