Favouritism
Earlier today bowling and david were wrecking nerdiebirdie, fairly. When atar swoops in, tells nerdie to respawn  and teleports nerdie out, we're not sure how far. Shortly after bowling started spamming nerdie, only to be kicked by atar. I suppose it is his own fault for not reading the anarchy rules.
(04-25-2017, 08:11 PM)Doggo Wrote: Earlier today bowling and david were wrecking nerdiebirdie, fairly. When atar swoops in, tells nerdie to respawn  and teleports nerdie out, we're not sure how far. Shortly after bowling started spamming nerdie, only to be kicked by atar. I suppose it is his own fault for not reading the anarchy rules.

Edit: he broke a player out of a bedtrap
TL:DR If Atar doesn't want people harassing him IRL he should let people do whatever in anarchy, it's anarchy.

Seems like Atar wants some of that sweet sweet server exposure.
help me change my tag
wait, so, nerdiebirdie logged in on here again?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
AmusingGoose Wrote:TL:DR If Atar doesn't want people harassing him IRL he should let people do whatever in anarchy, it's anarchy.

Seems like Atar wants some of that sweet sweet server exposure.

I think it's clear that without the IRL harassment, Atar wouldn't have done this. Bedtraps are a legitimate strategy against a player, and really that's what people should have done if they didn't want him on the server (along with PVP and trolling in server chat). Unfortunately some people went well beyond the rules of the game and made the God angry. Given the IRL harassment i'm not surprised Atar decided to tp him out. I can see why Doggo and friends would be upset about this, given that it wasn't them who started playing outside the game.

As for server exposure... the channel is TINY! I dunno why people are worried about a flood of kids coming in.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Chad buddy

First of all Doggo and Co love their outside of minecraft minecrafting - whz. Anyway, i think handling things in game is what should have been done and what should be done but we can't change the past. By altering the in game experience people feel the only way they can affect it is thru irl which Nerdie has shown he is susceptible to.

Yes he has a very small channel, most of which can't/wouldn't be allowed to join and personally some newfriends wouldn't be that bad - think 200 new wilsons. The excuse for this is he was planning to collaborate with a YouTube with 20k subs
help me change my tag
(04-26-2017, 09:03 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Chad buddy

First of all Doggo and Co love their outside of minecraft minecrafting - whz. Anyway, i think handling things in game is what should have been done and what should be done but we can't change the past. By altering the in game experience people feel the only way they can affect it is thru irl which Nerdie has shown he is susceptible to.

Yes he has a very small channel, most of which can't/wouldn't be allowed to join and personally some newfriends wouldn't be that bad - think 200 new wilsons. The excuse for this is he was planning to collaborate with a YouTube with 20k subs

I have looked into a lot of collaboration opportunities recently, so I may be forgetting someone, in which case please remind me, lol. I don't recall a channel I have spoken with that has 20k subscribers, so that is likely false.

However, as I said, I've done a lot of looking recently, so if I have indeed spoken with someone of that size and have forgotten, please remind me.
(04-26-2017, 09:26 AM)NerdieBirdieYT Wrote:

I have looked into a lot of collaboration opportunities recently, so I may be forgetting someone, in which case please remind me, lol. I don't recall a channel I have spoken with that has 20k subscribers, so that is likely false.

However, as I said, I've done a lot of looking recently, so if I have indeed spoken with someone of that size and have forgotten, please remind me.

Dude. Jeff, what. are. you. doing. 

Just look for another fucking internet lego-server and don't get fucked IRL, I don't get what the fuck this stubborness is, but it's not healthy at all
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(04-26-2017, 11:26 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 09:26 AM)NerdieBirdieYT Wrote:

Dude. Jeff, what. are. you. doing. 

Just look for another fucking internet lego-server and don't get fucked IRL, I don't get what the fuck this stubborness is, but it's not healthy at all

The police are monitoring my phones and are waiting for something to happen. If someone attempts a hack, call, etc, I will notify them and they will be officially out for the offender. Atar is backing me up as well.

I won't be replying to you anymore; I'm tired of listening to this. Just have fun and enjoy the game.
(04-26-2017, 12:55 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Which law is being infringed? Also why the fuck would you do this to our server? You come in here, hoping to gain some viewers, then when people warn you to leave, you laugh at them, then when they do shit, you decide 'fuck that I'm staying here and I'm going to bring the police with me'. You are turning our server from an anarchy server into your own hell hole monitored by the police, where you can go over and beyond the rules of the server. Fuck you, I felt pity for you when your were fucked, and you throw it back in the servers face. Fuck you.

I think the police are involved because of that sick fuck, child predator, Remant. But I've only heard all this second hand, so I could be wrong.