Favouritism
(04-26-2017, 05:45 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I have not been contacted by the police (or any other government representative) about this incident, nor handed over any logs to them. If such a thing is requested, I would hand over a redacted portion of the logs and let the affected players know as well. I have not and will not provide direct server access to the police unless ordered to in a court of law.

Atar the fucking bro.

Also, sawrry Atar, won't happen again
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(04-26-2017, 06:06 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Regardless, I don't want my name slandered like this. So I'm asking you, or Chad who knows for sure my opinions on the dox, to edit out the bit in his post where he congratulates me for the doxing. Obviously I can't just sit there and let that shit accuse me, and given you've done so much for that fuck, the least you can do is make him tell the fucking truth.

I can vouch that SirJohnChilcot has always been against the doxing of NerdieBirde.

-best
(04-27-2017, 04:19 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 05:45 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I have not been contacted by the police (or any other government representative) about this incident, nor handed over any logs to them. If such a thing is requested, I would hand over a redacted portion of the logs and let the affected players know as well. I have not and will not provide direct server access to the police unless ordered to in a court of law.

Atar the fucking bro.

I'm sorry that you had to side with the crimdogs so you could keep building your little shitholes that get griefed after 20 minutes, but going and doxxing a kid for it? That's just you being a little greedy jew looking for power.
Suck my Dick!
(05-18-2017, 06:36 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 04:19 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:

Atar the fucking bro.

I'm sorry that you had to side with the crimdogs so you could keep building your little shitholes that get griefed after 20 minutes, but going and doxxing a kid for it? That's just you being a little greedy jew looking for power.

You had like a good few weeks to think of a reply since this thread is already pretty old, still shit reply... Too bad.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Also, you shouldd have already left faggot
help me change my tag
It's been almost a month since this happened and people are still trying to start arguments. Kek. Get something better to do.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
That's some bullshit, if I ever get bedtrapped again and Atar were online he'd reinforce that hoe with bedrock
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016