Nerdie's Departure
This is posted in another thread, but I thought I'd make it more obvious and visible by creating a new one.
-----

Well, the argument can end here, because I'm leaving.

I'd like to thank the people who helped me through the last few days and also thank those who stayed in the background, respecting that I held my ground. I would continue to do so if doing so would not risk harm to my loved ones. However, after a lot of thinking and panic attacks, I have decided that the criminals I am up against aren't worth the effort nor risk involved in staying here. I will be joining another anarchy server with a lot less possible danger, and will record there instead.

I suppose I should congratulate people like Remnant, QwQ, and the others who took part in this stalking and threatening. You've won, good job. You made a 16 year old kid leave a Minecraft server. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

I hope the rest of you will either leave or decide to stop paying attention to these criminals, and anyone who is sick of this crap (I've been told I am certainly not the only one who has had this experience) is welcome to join me on the currently undecided anarchy server I will be switching to. However, it is no longer my concern what goes on in this place.

Police are still involved and aware of the situation, in case any of you were considering one last "hoorah" against me. I will remain attentive of any suspicious calls, viruses, emails, etc. and will contact authorities if necessary.

I hope you have all enjoyed the hell I have been through these past few days. I have shaken and teared up quite a lot since this has happened. If I'm considered weak for that, so be it. I really don't care at this point. Have fun "kek"ing and "ez"ing in the posts after this thread.

Adios and happy dupeing,
NerdieBirdie
So, I'll have this to say then Atar should close thread because that's all there's gonna be said
> kek
> crybaby
> bye
> ez
> faggot
> told you so
> I'm sure interpol will get into action for intercontinental pizza ordering
> Don't come back pl0x
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
[Image: bird_and_night_sky_by_vercahasli-d5erayx.jpg]

The bird takes flight.
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
Can I just bump this thread and be happy how I got the shout out here together with Nyar? Good times, good times.

/Nerdiebirdie
Not sure why you're bumping this thread... was hardly a happy time. Made me and a few other players stop playing, and in the end it seems that:

1. The Anarchy server could actually do with a few more players
2. NerdieBirdie actually wouldn't have had much of an effect at all... most his videos don't even pass 300 views.

[Image: a22.jpg]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Cuz crimson and Nyar got scared we would form an army we had em at our side kek
Did I fucking ask?
(09-26-2017, 06:36 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: Cuz crimson and Nyar got scared we would form an army we had em at our side kek

I highly doubt Crimson and remnant would fear an army of prepubescent cucks. it'd be the rusher "crisis" all over again

Anyways looking back at this event, I agree with Chad. The server could've used a few more players and Nerdie had no influence the slightest in the YT community

A big L for Texas Anarchy I've just now realized it took

*incidental bump*
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016
(01-01-2018, 01:41 AM)Cruzbones2 Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:36 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: Cuz crimson and Nyar got scared we would form an army we had em at our side kek

I highly doubt Crimson and remnant would fear an army of prepubescent cucks. it'd be the rusher "crisis" all over again

Anyways looking back at this event, I agree with Chad. The server could've used a few more players and Nerdie had no influence the slightest in the YT community

A big L for Texas Anarchy I've just now realized it took

*incidental bump*

You see, this is something you Chad-ballsucking cucks don't get. The doxxing that occured to shoo NerdieBirdie away didn't have anything to do with him being a youtuber. Some even fabricated a rumor saying Nerdie was the new rusher, but that was just to create a hate-mob against Nerdie pre-Doxxx. The actual reason Nerdie got cucked was simply because of the way he profiled himself on the forums and how he acted even before he had even played on this server. He shat all over anarchy and then acted all nice and christian just to trigger us and have the moral highground. For Nyar it was the fact he ended every sentence with "Smile". Everyone warned him, everyone told him not to keep that attitude on, he ignored it (with plenty "Smile") and got cucked for it.

Chad claiming he left the server because of this reason is also bullshit, and I've thought that since the event occured. There had been doxxxing on minetexas before, Whz's adress was spammed throughout the server months prior the nerdie situation. The only diffrence was that I emailed Nerdie's principal some hentai to teach him a valueable lesson, but that could've happened to Whz just as good. (And also he is a huge cuck so never say never y'know). No children, the actual reason Chad left was his immense loss of power after the dupe. It is the same reason ASP and JSS left: they lost their power. Don't get me wrong, Chad did a lot of good for the server (SBC, TRADER, ARMY against KG) but for him it had always been about controlling his minions and the server, and the way he did that was by having huge wealth and sucking up to atar. It's the reason he didn't leave the server, but headed off to /pvp. Not because he doesn't feel safe or anything, but because he wants the power of wealth and status, because he doesn't have that IRL. It's irrelevant whatever reply he gives and whatever idiot believes that response, if you believe otherwise than this (the truth) you're an ignorant child.

The real reason the server went dead (some could even argue it's doing fine) is because of the dupe. Everyone's collective greed fucked the server over, and nothing else did. Everything everyone grinded for suddenly became useless and I've also found it hard to deal with that and find motivation to continue on this shithole. However, shoving that all on a few capable players is actually retarded and perhaps too easy to do.

Chad couldn't admit he's a powerhungry SOB and instead blamed it on me and Nyar. Which is also funny because I remember a discord with more then 5 people actively doxxxing Nerdie (and it was fun let me tell you.)

So people will hate and point fingers anyhow, but repelling NerdieBirdie was hardly a loss for anybody except him and his principal (who saw some real weird/fucked up shit).

So Cruz, I thought you we're smarter then this but keep believing in this ugly propaganda machine and keep sucking up to Chad, you do you. His new domain, /pvp, is always available for you, but please leave this forum as well then.

You see, this is anarchy, where two phrases rule:
Talk shit get hit
Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

And that is exactly what nerdie did and we warned him beforehand. Killing and grieving in game is a whole diffrent thing then personally disrespecting and shitting over people just because you think you're anonymous behind your PC. That's another thing you dumbasses don't comprehend. He didn't raid or kill anyone, that's in-game stuff. The complaint that this is just a game and shouldnt go outside of minecraft gets severly discredited because this whole quarrel wasn't BECAUSE of minecraft, it was personal. You can't talk shit to people either online OR IRL. Thinking youre safe behind ur PC will get punished and that's just how life works, regardless of the fact that we played on the same server. Most of the beef was actually on the forum and discord, so don't tell me it was all minecraft related and we took it out of there. It was a beef via forum and discord and the thing that got us together was a MC server. That is diffrent. We didn't doxxx someone because he raided or griefed us or anything else minecraft related (also not to "save" our server, that was just to create mob mentality)

Hope I spelled it out good for you morons today and this forum post dies down for once and all. I am proud of what happened here and it was a skillfull doxxx.

Cya; Q
QwQ... I found it strange a month or so ago when you logged onto the PVP server and asked me if I really stopped playing anarchy due to the nerdiebirdie situation. I thought everyone knew that was the case. I figured that it must have been that you didn't want to feel personally responsible for causing a friend of yours to leave the server, so you put effort into thinking of another possible reason for me to leave.

You said I had lost power after the dupe but in fact it was the opposite. I was one of the first people on the server to discover donkey dupe and I told all the SBC members about it. Nyar then told Crimson about it in order to broker a truce for certain SBC builds. I duped so much valuable stuff that I turned my attention to low value building blocks.

I had just bought the SDC frat for making semi-public bases further out. Whz was building a nethertunnel to the world border, and Jd was making a canal around spawn. I was working on a new construction style with obsidian reinforcement. The age of building was about to begin!

I emailed Atar asking for you and Nyar to be made admins of the new SBC/SDC subforums, then logged onto the server.

Bam... I had found out that the offline harassment had got out of hand. My heart sank. I thought carefully for a few days before deciding that there was no way I could continue to play an online game with people who don't understand the boundaries and start trying to mess with people's real lives outside of the game. I tendered my resignation and left.

now let this thread die
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"