Logic not even once
Just LMAO at the logic of the people involved in this latest drama on MTA
Here's a few points to consider:

-Bunch of newfags (with the exception of that oldfag sicko Remant) don't want a small YouTuber to play on the server
-Server is dying, many if not most of the respected players of 2k16 and earlier have moved on.
-An influx of new players would help revive the server and bring both cancerous newfags and a bunch of decent players, like what happened in June of 2k16

If I was still active on the server I would bring Birdie to one of my mega bases, just to rustle all you kids who scream autistic insults in chat from your dirt huts, waiting for the next dupe to hit so you can dupe more PvP gear for pointless "battles" at spawn. It's sad to see the current state of the server.

The bottom line is this, there's no good logic behind bullying away a YTer. In reality what's happened is a bunch of kids, who truth be told should have parental guidance, have got together and bullied another kid. It's as simple as that. Sad.
NExus. My man. Kill yourself. Seriously. You don't play. Your opinion means nothing to anyone, just like how your information on population growth in a closed server environment is based off your own personal experience of joining during a shitty boom. Stop trying to exist.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
N3xt is completely right here, nerdie's most viewed video doesn't even have 1k views.
We would have got at most like 100 people for like 2 days then maybe like 10 new people who would stay on the server, there was literally no point to be paranoid.
(04-27-2017, 06:44 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: NExus. My man. Kill yourself. Seriously. You don't play. Your opinion means nothing to anyone, just like how your information on population growth in a closed server environment is based off your own personal experience of joining during a shitty boom. Stop trying to exist.

My opinion doesn't matter in your opinion? Oh shit you rekt me.

Your opinion means nothing to anyone- except for the few remaining people who can't see the snake in the grass.
Actually, I really, really like it when random people on the internet turn me into the minecraft equivalent of Joseph Stalin, without me having to actually do anything. Not only do I find it hilarious, it keeps me entertained constantly seeing a bunch of people ride a rumor train that actually builds my reputation to ridiculous levels without me ever having to raise a finger outside of the occasional random activity. If you can't see that as self-inflicted stalinist-era propoganda, then I guess I should start wearing only military uniform and grow a big moustache, because my position is basically sealed at this point. Couldn't do it without you, you ignorant population you. Seriously minetexas. Never stop being being as retarded as you are. And next? Go do something with your twenty-something year old life other than bother people on a server you barely play on. And if you do bother me, at least make my moustache look good in the newspapers.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(04-27-2017, 11:59 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Actually, I really, really like it when random people on the internet turn me into the minecraft equivalent of Joseph Stalin, without me having to actually do anything. Not only do I find it hilarious, it keeps me entertained constantly seeing a bunch of people ride a rumor train that actually builds my reputation to ridiculous levels without me ever having to raise a finger outside of the occasional random activity. If you can't see that as self-inflicted stalinist-era propoganda, then I guess I should start wearing only military uniform and grow a big moustache, because my position is basically sealed at this point. Couldn't do it without you, you ignorant population you. Seriously minetexas. Never stop being being as retarded as you are. And next? Go do something with your twenty-something year old life other than bother people on a server you barely play on. And if you do bother me, at least make my moustache look good in the newspapers.

It's hard to respect someone who works with Minoxio, WillFX and QwQ to dox someone out of malicious intent. You wanted to make Nerdie's life hell, and you did exactly that. Congratulations, go party with Minoxio. He's probably attracted to you. You say that it's not the first time this has happened, but it is the first time it has happened with this degree of utter hate. Everyone understands a little bit when you dox a cocky little kid that shit talks you 24/7. Nerdie did nothing to you other than join. There was a certain level of hate here everyone sensed, and was utterly repulsed by.
N3xt, we all know you don't play on here anymore so you might not understand how things work on here at the moment, which is understandable if you never log on, but please, don't open your mouth if you have no idea.
It's funny that you openly admit that you'd suck this kid off, and I respect you for that because most on here did it secretly. Let me just tell you this however: The server is doing fine, there are more people online that didn't dupe then did dupe, you're just not on here anymore so you can't tell.
That's the flaw in your logic, and it's a very common (human) mistake to make: Just because you left something like it was doesn't mean it still is as it was.
The server is growing and recovering just fine, and with this rate, it'll be back like the good old rollplay ages in about 6 or so months. We will have olders fags and newer fags, everyone earned his place in this community and has made a name for themselves. And that is how it's supposed to go. Not 50 new 10 year olds ready to join crimson.

I'm sorry you didn't get a new influx of 10 yr olds to rek with ur 3p1c d00p stash, and play god with your d00p stash, but the healthy rate at which dupe stashes are depleting and spreading is what this server needs. I'm kind of amazed a smart guy like you doesn't see that we're building a community here, and we have to interact with that community every day and that instead of thinking "we need as many players as possible" we should think "we need as many players that can earn their way into here and become a member of our community, toxic or not"

The kid wasn't only unhealthy for the server, he was also just a general cuck that needed to learn his place.

Then to Jeff:
You're such a fucking newfag you don't even know I am WillFX, that's why you're not getting an entire paragraph that N3xt gets (as I respect that dude), you are just a homo that doesn't know what happened and for that reason you should keep your mouth shut and your cheetos fingers away from the keyboard.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(04-28-2017, 01:40 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: N3xt, we all know you don't play on here anymore so you might not understand how things work on here at the moment, which is understandable if you never log on, but please, don't open your mouth if you have no idea.
It's funny that you openly admit that you'd suck this kid off, and I respect you for that because most on here did it secretly. Let me just tell you this however: The server is doing fine, there are more people online that didn't dupe then did dupe, you're just not on here anymore so you can't tell.
That's the flaw in your logic, and it's a very common (human) mistake to make: Just because you left something like it was doesn't mean it still is as it was.
The server is growing and recovering just fine, and with this rate, it'll be back like the good old rollplay ages in about 6 or so months. We will have olders fags and newer fags, everyone earned his place in this community and has made a name for themselves. And that is how it's supposed to go. Not 50 new 10 year olds ready to join crimson.

I'm sorry you didn't get a new influx of 10 yr olds to rek with ur 3p1c d00p stash, and play god with your d00p stash, but the healthy rate at which dupe stashes are depleting and spreading is what this server needs. I'm kind of amazed a smart guy like you doesn't see that we're building a community here, and we have to interact with that community every day and that instead of thinking "we need as many players as possible" we should think "we need as many players that can earn their way into here and become a member of our community, toxic or not"

The kid wasn't only unhealthy for the server, he was also just a general cuck that needed to learn his place.

Then to Jeff:
You're such a fucking newfag you don't even know I am WillFX, that's why you're not getting an entire paragraph that N3xt gets (as I respect that dude), you are just a homo that doesn't know what happened and for that reason you should keep your mouth shut and your cheetos fingers away from the keyboard.

William, you should learn some manners. If we're going on the fact that "cucks need to learn their place", your youtube account does have 134 subscribers atm. So do be more courteous in the future.

-jeff
lmao destroyed.
Hawt Doggo
(04-28-2017, 02:17 PM)Jeff Delaren Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 01:40 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: N3xt, we all know you don't play on here anymore so you might not understand how things work on here at the moment, which is understandable if you never log on, but please, don't open your mouth if you have no idea.

Then to Jeff:

William, you should learn some manners. If we're going on the fact that "cucks need to learn their place", your youtube account does have 134 subscribers atm. So do be more courteous in the future.

-jeff

I don't get what you're saying: I have a youtube channel for graphic design, I never mentioned this server and I never will. You're desperately trying to do something that doesn't work at all.