Farewell my friends.
Hey there, it's Philosphius here. From the title you've most likely guessed correctly on what this is about. Yes, I am leaving the server, I've treasured my time here but I no longer feel motivated to log on to a Child's game and put up with 7 year olds. I'm no longer motivated to do things in game I do have a real life, so yes I will be quitting Minetexas well Minecraft. I would like to thank alot of people for making my time here fun and unique.
I would like to thank Nyar for taking me under wing at first and even allowing me to base with him even though now me and him aren't at good terms.

I would like to thank JdBlue for working on that base, keeping it nice, and essentially carrying the place on your back. Also for being a kind person on the server in general.

I would like to thank Atar for running this god forsaken server for a bunch of children and putting up with all of our bullshit.

I would like to thank Chad for setting up an economy which gave the server a unique aspect to it.

I would like to thank Epic for giving me a warm welcome when I joined as in Spawn killing me then having me spawnkill with him.

Well, this is it. I'm not sure if i'll logon to check in, but if you're interested in taking ownership of the Google badge just PM me or some shit. Peace I'm out
P.S I love the server, and I love all of you thank you for making my time here wonderful
Damn. Since the start of Summer last year, the server has been quite hectic. It's been fun playing with you and exploring bases, Philo. I wish you best of luck in your personal life. Thanks for sticking around man. We'll miss you.

-Xeno
Hawt Doggo
The server will miss your constant berating of me. Let it be known we part as friends of a community larger than ourselves. Be wary amongst your travels and god speed, Philo.

~Aslan
Life itself is only a vision, nothing exists but empty space and you, and you are but a thought.
It's been great playing with you... best of luck with your future away from minecraft Smile
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(05-01-2017, 02:26 AM)Aslanbor Wrote: The server will miss your constant berating of me. Let it be known we part as friends of a community larger than ourselves. Be wary amongst your travels and god speed, Philo.

~Aslan

fook off
help me change my tag
This post was nothing but insults directed at the server and people on the server, a classical "MTA is cancer and I'm leaving" post if I've ever seen one. Get out, and take your crappy post with you.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(05-01-2017, 04:46 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: This post was nothing but insults directed at the server and people on the server, a classical "MTA is cancer and I'm leaving" post if I've ever seen one. Get out, and take your crappy post with you.

Y'know now that i'm not here i'm gonna pull a you. You are perhaps the most cancerous piece of shit i've ever met. You were the one who started the trend of the "MTA is cancer" due to your fantastic comments of the server. Your comments seem rather introspective you act like an elitist piece of shit when we're all in the same situation playing a children's game ruined by fucktards like you. I think I speak for atleast 75% of the server population when I say you are a hypocritical fuckwad. I already know what you're going to say this can go a few ways. You're gonna respond in A. A few sentences or paragraphs pointing out the fact i'm a hypocritical fucknut just like you. B. Point out flaws and act childish. C. Act completely unphased when you know we all think the same thing and you should we're all some schmucks over the internet, but if you act like that here, how do you act in real life? I can't wait to see your "intellectual" response. Have a nice life
You have a small wing wang and your parents don't like you. Intellectualism taken to the next level.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Didn't get a lot of time to talk, but I wanna let you know that it was nice knowing you for the time you were here. Thanks for the Spanish tips tambien

Also God damn you roasted Remnant's bitchass. I'll miss you bro.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.