Departure of Minetexas
Well the argue can end here because i am leaving.

I'd like to thank the people who helped me through the last few months and also thank those who stayed in the background, respecting that I held my ground. I would continue to do so if doing so would not risk harm to my loved ones. However, after a lot of thinking i will not be leaving until i achieve my goal of reaching the Minetexas Anarchy world border once again as well as keeping my word. I would have stayed here a lot longer than this but the Minecraft that i loved is long gone now replaced with this idea of doxxing people take NerdieBirdie for an example so you can 'kek, Ez' all you want.  However, it is no longer my concern what goes on in this place.

honestlypeacful will be taking full power of my Frat AlphaKnights if you have any concerns contact him in game.

Id like to thank Honestlypeaceful with out him and The_Wild_Wurst for making this all possible.

along with MCChocolate and Nulz helped me dig the x+ highway until we had to abandon that project for unexplained reasons.

Sad to see you go man, especially for the same reason that myself and others are leaving.

We came here to play minecraft, but there's a small minority who don't understand where the game ends and real life begins.

Take care my friend, peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I would like to say that I'm very sorry for making fun of you on the server and such. You seemed alright to me as a player. Even If I wasn't your friend, it's sad to see another person leave. 

Take Care- Xeno
Hawt Doggo
making fun of each other on the server is totally ok... it's anarchy and it's part of the game we play.

He's not leaving for that reason... someone has resorted to real life harassment, just like what happened with nerdiebirdie
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
"kek ez" (I had to)
Suck my Dick!
you guys should make a group called I'm quitting and cry some more.
Knappe84 gets it
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME