Goodbye Minetexas
I hate MineCraft in a whole now, that is why I'm leaving. When I first started interacting with MineCraft in 2011, it was a friendly place. Now it's a cancer cell where doxxing is allowed and I'm allowed to poke at the doxxing. Also, here is the long list of fuck you. Fuck you Shoes, fuck you David, fuck you Nighteripper, fuck you Cookie, fuck you whz, fuck you Sias, fuck you Anarchic, fuck you Sursyot, fuck you solo, fuck you goose, fuck you Wilson (for the memes). 100 keys and I'll leak my 3 fucking bases
Suck my Dick!
Jokes.

Anyways, bye Crime and good luck.
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
(05-14-2017, 07:53 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: fixed

how bout me Wink

btw cavestory is a dope game
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(05-14-2017, 07:54 PM)Noudie Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 07:53 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: fixed

how bout me Wink

btw cavestory is a dope game

I was going to make a map art of my profile picture, but that fell through
Suck my Dick!
(05-14-2017, 07:14 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: I hate MineCraft in a whole now, that is why I'm leaving. When I first started interacting with MineCraft in 2011, it was a friendly place. Now it's a cancer cell where doxxing is allowed and I'm allowed to poke at the doxxing. Also, here is the long list of fuck you. Fuck you Shoes, fuck you David, fuck you Nighteripper, fuck you Cookie, fuck you whz, fuck you Sias, fuck you Anarchic, fuck you Sursyot, fuck you solo, fuck you goose, fuck you Wilson (for the memes). 100 keys and I'll leak my 3 fucking bases
I've been nothing but kind to you but you sound like a gal and you pussy for not staying bc you scared you'll get doxd
(05-15-2017, 03:04 AM)Doggo Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 07:14 PM)CrimeSlayer Wrote: I hate MineCraft in a whole now, that is why I'm leaving. When I first started interacting with MineCraft in 2011, it was a friendly place. Now it's a cancer cell where doxxing is allowed and I'm allowed to poke at the doxxing. Also, here is the long list of fuck you. Fuck you Shoes, fuck you David, fuck you Nighteripper, fuck you Cookie, fuck you whz, fuck you Sias, fuck you Anarchic, fuck you Sursyot, fuck you solo, fuck you goose, fuck you Wilson (for the memes). 100 keys and I'll leak my 3 fucking bases
I've been nothing but kind to you but you sound like a gal and you pussy for not staying bc you scared you'll get doxd

Not scared at all, I just dont play Minecraft anymore. Your name was on the list because I wanted to make it longer.
Suck my Dick!
CrimeSlayer what did i do to u
Idk what to put here
I made the list <3
(05-15-2017, 12:30 PM)DavidTheKID1984 Wrote: CrimeSlayer what did i do to u

You called me surfdude <3
Suck my Dick!
(05-15-2017, 12:54 PM)SoloMag1252 Wrote: I made the list <3

Congrats!
Suck my Dick!