The end off minetexas?
I wanna start up this thread by saying ''what the fuck'' I just came back playing on Minetexas and all I see now is everyone quitting.

This is a game, for god sake, its a block game its about building a community having fun not doxxing people and trying to prove that you can mess with someone's real life just because you can.

But I will say right now I will not quit Minetexas even if someone decides to try and dox me I will not give in to it and quit I will fight back not with the same method but worse if you wanna try to mess with my real life you can try but it will not end well for you.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the end I like to think of it as a new era generate new people build up a new community.

I will be making a frat for the ''old people'' that decides to stay on the server even if we have had our past and don't like each other it's time to set that aside and start over.

I here now declare 1st of July the new era off Minetexas.
I've got this crazy suggestion. I call it "not giving a flying fuck". Someone threatens to dox you? Don't give a flying fuck. A bunch of whiney kids who accomplished nothing and only made people hate them leave? Don't give a flying fuck. It's a game. Don't make a cringy frat, don't even talk about it. There's nothing to talk about. Golly. Minetexas is finally sloughing off the sunburn it recieved during the junefag debaucle ,and frankly that's a good thing. I consider this a great success in regards to the solid foundation the server has in general on being able to repel retards.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Wubba lubba dub dub!
help me change my tag
(05-15-2017, 10:18 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: I've got this crazy suggestion. I call it "not giving a flying fuck". Someone threatens to dox you? Don't give a flying fuck. A bunch of whiney kids who accomplished nothing and only made people hate them leave? Don't give a flying fuck. It's a game. Don't make a cringy frat, don't even talk about it. There's nothing to talk about. Golly. Minetexas is finally sloughing off the sunburn it recieved during the junefag debaucle ,and frankly that's a good thing. I consider this a great success in regards to the solid foundation the server has in general on being able to repel retards.

If that is your opinion then fine by me but don't tell me what to do Smile
I don't think too many people care about the threat of doxxing... the problem is that doxxing is actually happening, then some muppets take it further and actually make prank calls/emails to the victim's family/school.

Anyway, like MrsWeed said, it's the end of an era, not of minetexas (only thing that would end that is Atar shutting it down)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
"doxxing" LOL.

Listen here you little bitch I am a highly trained expert in using Google, talk shit about me again and I will google the living fucking shit out of your bitch ass name so hard that I'll find your bitch ass facebook page, got it?
I declare the 1st of July as you having autism.
Hawt Doggo
IM LIKE WUT NOUDIE HAS TRADER? WUT??
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Nyar you are the reason i left Minetexas you are the one who started with the doxxing shit along with the other autistic kids And i got plenty of proof that you did so i dont understand why you try to hide your bullshit man you even lie to the man him self Atar...
The end of this generation, yes. The end of MineTexas? No. Generations come and go.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.