Looking to buy shulkers.
The time has come already for me to move out into the millions and my llamas are ready.
Good prices paid for shulker shells
Free the people of Kekistan! 
I would've given you shulkers, but since you have lenin as your profile picture...rot in hell, communist scum.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(05-30-2017, 01:07 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: I would've given you shulkers, but since you have lenin as your profile picture...rot in hell, communist scum.

Thats rich coming from you , Heretic Scum
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
Ill give you some just hit me up on discord of the time you need me online Smile whz2g9
Cheers but I've never figured out discord, not a chatty type, what if I just look out for you and msg you in game? Thanks again this is gonna make moving so much easier :-D
Whz leave i thought u quit?
Idk what to put here
"DavidTheKID1984 Wrote:Whz leave i thought u quit?
he has left... that's why he's giving shit away and saying that he needs to be given a time in order to be online
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Giveaways feel kinda cheap tho, I'm in two minds, have some mending books from me or something
I know what you mean... it is kinda the era of giveaways right now... I expect that to end in like a month or 2 (unless there's another dupe)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Meh i pop in here and there not really that motivated to keep playing at this point but if you ask me for shit sure i might give it away even my base cords since AlphaKnights has died off Currently looking for a new leader of this