Remnant the cuck
Remnant+Blowing+nightfag talking in the MineTexas discord voice.
Nightfag asks me to post the IP to any server to play on because he is bored.
Posts Mineplex IP.
Banned for advertising by remnant???

Like fucking seriously how is answering someone's question advertising it's not like I'm going.

'HEY @everyone JOIN THIS COOL SERVER us.mineplex.com <---------------'

Was going to face reveal on the discord for the 1 year Rusher thing but obviously you need a completely bullshit setup ban to stop that.
Congratulations on your admittal to the Remnant Is a Fucking Zog Menace fan club. As per policy, you will be given a free voucher for one "Remnant is a Pedophile Scumbag Cuck" shitpost card. This offer comes with a one year warranty, or expires upon your eventual implosion and heat death from pure irrelevance. If you need directions to a more appropriate discord server that caters to your tastes as an official member of the Remnant is a Fucking Zog Menace fan club, a permanent link to The Happy Anarchist Discord will be provided to you free of charge, attached below. Thank you for your loyal committment to hatred of a heretical cancer on this earth, and we hope you are satisfied with your current membership status. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Remnant/Nyarlothtep
CEO of Zogs Associated Ltd.

Server Discord Link (Non-Expirable)
https://discord.gg/Rrh7Gyn
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Dear Mr Remcuck

I would to inform you that you are a elderly
racist conservative living in a care home in detroit (Of all the places) , abandoned by the disgrace that is the children you have brought onto this world , so please silently euthanaise yourself for the production soylent green

Yours Sincerely

A.Y. Grey
(Ayyy Lmao Grey)
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
Detroit is a cool place to live if you like seeing homeless people fight to the death over a McChicken
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Or hearing women get gang raped every morning
(btw get onto discord)
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
https://discord.gg/S65e4Pv

nathan you got double teamed by nyar and night, night gives nyar an excuse to ban u 4 top keks.
https://discord.gg/S65e4Pv
help me change my tag
it's fair to say that advertising mineplex is a meme on anarchy and is only ever supposed to be taken as a joke. Why you could possibly be banned for making that joke is beyond me.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Literally night asked for an answer for a setup and I replied with a meme and then night just spammed AHHAHAHAHA and remnant replies with something along the lines with 'getting banned for advertising because it's against the TOS'
Literally power abuse
Also what is it against the Terms of Service of?
The MTA discord?
Discord in general?
Or just complete and utter bullshit you made up to give a reason to ban me.
it's clear that Remnant is abusing his admin position as a joke, but at the same time it's not funny to yourself because you actually want to use the discord.

*chad sighs*
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Update: Was just a kick just managed to get an invite link back into the discord now.