Religions of Texas
Atarism - The largest religion in all of Texas, Atarists particularly /praise Atar in hopes of crops growing faster and bringing mob spawn luck.

Heathenism - Many chat-avoiders and the like are heathens (sometimes without knowing), who may sometimes never dare praise Atar. Heathens are commonly burned at the stake by hardcore Atarists. The next generation of Texans is starting to become primarily Heathenist.

Dead Religions

Rushism - Adherents of Rushism (Rushers) believe that there is only one Supreme Deity known as TheCampingRusher. Rushers believe that TheCampingRusher is the god of 2b2t, but some Texan Rushers went as far as to say he was the god of MineTexas as well.

Buzzlam - A dead religion, based off the teachings of BuzzWeedle. Their belief were anti-Atarist particularly in rebellion of Atar's policies, before BuzzWeedle converted back to Atarism and Buzzlamics stopped suicide bombing 24/7. During the days of MPC, many Buzzlamics faced ridicule as people assumed MPC bombers were Buzzlamics themselves, however most were not. For a short time, GranAsti adopted Buzzlam as its official faith.

Cult of KillGrave - As KillGrave's domination spread accross the server in early 2016, many people started to believe, "If you can't stop him, join him." For a time, KillGrave posed as a god in mortal form, in the likes that could stretch over the power of Atar himself. He was referred to as the GodKing, The Supreme Cancer, and CthuluGrave. After the death of KillGrave, Atar proved that he was the most Supreme Server Owner.

Cult of Papa - Based off the teachings of Remnant, also referred to as "Papa", was a doomsday movement claiming that Texas was slowly dying, and in the last days of the server, Remnant would be crowned as the Supreme Server Owner by Atar himself. This religion was mainly populated by middle-aged pedophiles and the like.

Stub Religions
Religions we don't know much about, nonetheless would accept any contribution to understand better.

Cult of Sage - (this is best I could understand from what Noudlez told me) An anti-communist movement particularly against the ideologies of Monoxio, who were destroyed as Noudie had obtained Sage's IP, which as far as we know, he had given it to Minoxio and in order to combat the Cult of Sage, leaked her IP. This in-turn had Sage's mom go to Atar to have Sage banned from MTA.

Pumpkin/Melon Cult - An ancient religion of Texas that had as far as we know, to do with melons/pumpkins.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
[Image: 1488%2B-%2B27]
I really don't think Atar would be so irresponsible as to give Remnant the IP addresses of every player on the server.

The "Cult of Papa" as you call it, is dead.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(06-05-2017, 04:25 PM)ChadDX Wrote: I really don't think Atar would be so irresponsible as to give Remnant the IP addresses of every player on the server.

The Cult of Papa is the texas counterpart of detroit . 2 old hags fightin over a single half-eaten mcnugget covered in the Spectrum rainbow of Autism bodyly fluids 

you forgot The Cult of skaro Sage:  the KKK but they're after gays (Fagnoxio), who were destroyed as Noudsphine Stalin banned Sage by leakin her ip
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(06-05-2017, 05:06 PM)Noudie Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 04:25 PM)ChadDX Wrote: I really don't think Atar would be so irresponsible as to give Remnant the IP addresses of every player on the server.

The Cult of Papa is the texas counterpart of detroit . 2 old hags fightin over a single half-eaten mcnugget covered in the Spectrum rainbow of Autism bodyly fluids 

you forgot The Cult of skaro Sage:  the KKK but they're after gays (Fagnoxio), who were destroyed as Noudsphine Stalin banned Sage by leakin her ip

Never heard of them but I definitely would've joined them... now fuckface, I love you Noudie but why'd you have to be a bitch and leak a 13 year old's IP?

Also that's an a1 description of remnant's fantasy cult

True |:3
Minoxio Leaked Sages Ip not Noudie <3
you forgot that one religion with the pumpkins or something or like, watermelons? I forgot, it was dying when I joined
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(06-08-2017, 03:55 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: you forgot that one religion with the pumpkins or something or like, watermelons? I forgot, it was dying when I joined

Never heard of it, we need to start an investigation I'm intrigued asf.
(06-06-2017, 10:10 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: Minoxio Leaked Sages Ip not Noudie <3

According to what I heard at the time

Noudie some how acquired Sage's IP address, probably some faggoty IP grabber, and then gave it to Minoxio.

As usual, Minoxio takes credit for shit he didn't do because he's an irrelevant faggot to retarded to do anything interesting
help me change my tag