What's happening to Chad's badges?
[Image: FnEuFN1.jpg]
SBC (and SDC)
The Spawn Builders Collective (SBC) was established in May 2016 as a neutral building frat, and it remains that to this day. Underneath many of the lavacasts less than 1k out, you'll find the ruins of an SBC building.
The Spawn Development Consortium (SDC) badge was purchased just before I decided to quit, and was supposed to be a sister-group for making communal bases for new players. This project was sadly never started.
GoodOldMrWilson has been given control of both groups, and it's completely up to him what he wants SDC to be.

[Image: axjKHIq.jpg]
Chad badge
I bought this badge so that other people could keep track of all my accounts
(ChadDX, ReklysRekware, CommodityMarket, TheBlockMarket, CurrencyExchange, RoadMaker, notchad)
I was the only person who had it, so I could prove I was me.
I've given control of this badge to GoodOldMrWilson, as he is the most Chad-like person other than me

[Image: pvcPhzR.jpg]
Trader
Trader was actually the very first custom badge ever created on the system. However it was not properly used until August 2016. It's purpose was simple: back in the day the trading convention was to hand over currency before receiving the goods... but how can a player know who can be trusted to provide the goods after giving them the money? Hence the Trusted Trader scheme was established. Anyone who didn't follow the trader rules lost their trader badge. The heyday of this scheme was for the 3 months of August/September/October, but in November the 11/11 drop dupe put a huge spanner in the economy. Since then the frat has been on life-support, and not administered to the fullest.
This badge was given to me by Atar before the payment system was even set up, but I have decided to finally pay for it under Noudie's name so that he infact has full ownership. This means he can change the look of the badge as well as hire/fire leaders.
The reason I gave it to Noudie is that he has an interest in economics, and also the motivation to remake trader back into the great frat it once was.

[Image: YyyQtXI.jpg]
Infinity Badge
This awesome looking badge started out as a label for "official infinity resellers" that is people who I would work with to sell my manufactured stock. Epicfiredude was actually the member other than ReklysRekware for a long while. None of my other accounts had access.
Then randomly I gave the infinity badge to nighteripper/dv1 one time and he was basically the only person on the server wearing it. A few months later I gave it to a few other people.
I've given control to AmusingGoose, but also asked that he doesn't remove any existing members for time being. He says he's working on plans to actually revive the infinity frat to what it was originally... that's totally up to him.

[Image: rndqWR1.jpg?1]
ARMY Badge
The ARMY badge was created as an inter-frat chat group to coordinate simultaneous attacks against PATROL in order to retake spawn. It was originally plain white as it wasn't intended to be worn, but I have recently coloured it green.
I have given control of this frat to SargentGriff, mainly because of his name, but also because he was one of the few people who actually wore the badge back in the day.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Ahem, but does this GoodOldMrWilson have the most Chad-like signature?
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Well Goose isnt being a good goose he revoked my access to my infinity badge :C
Currently everyone has been revoked.... I am working on plans with infinity to be revealed this summer....
help me change my tag
Dang it Goose... ppl really enjoy wearing that badge!
Only one person had it Tongue

Trust me, many a great thing....

Seeing as you bought it, can you transfer full Ownership of the badge or did that only work with Trader because you payed for Noudie?
help me change my tag
Only one person had it? what do you mean? Members should have been Epicfiredude, Dv1, Mute_Newt, JdBlue, Whz2g9. If that wasn't the case, then it looks like the bug that effected my other badges also affected this one (membership reverted to an earlier date).

I'm pretty sure that in order to transfer actual ownership of a badge I'd have to give some sort of payment to Atar... otherwise players could just sell their badges to each other and the server wouldn't get any donations.
Transferring full ownership of badges is not currently possible with the plugin as it sits now. It requires creating a new badge and deleting the old one at present.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Trader will be as flexible as possible, for the people, by the people for the people, just waiting for forum Mod
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(06-06-2017, 05:39 PM)"ChadDX Wrote: [Image: FnEuFN1.jpg]
SBC (and SDC)
The Spawn Builders Collective (SBC) was established in May 2016 as a neutral building frat, and it remains that to this day. Underneath many of the lavacasts less than 1k out, you'll find the ruins of an SBC building.
The Spawn Development Consortium (SDC) badge was purchased just before I decided to quit, and was supposed to be a sister-group for making communal bases for new players. This project was sadly never started.
GoodOldMrWilson has been given control of both groups, and it's completely up to him what he wants SDC to be.

[Image: axjKHIq.jpg]
Chad badge
I bought this badge so that other people could keep track of all my accounts
(ChadDX, ReklysRekware, CommodityMarket, TheBlockMarket, CurrencyExchange, RoadMaker, notchad)
I was the only person who had it, so I could prove I was me.
I've given control of this badge to GoodOldMrWilson, as he is the most Chad-like person other than me

[Image: pvcPhzR.jpg]
Trader
Trader was actually the very first custom badge ever created on the system. However it was not properly used until August 2016. It's purpose was simple: back in the day the trading convention was to hand over currency before receiving the goods... but how can a player know who can be trusted to provide the goods after giving them the money? Hence the Trusted Trader scheme was established. Anyone who didn't follow the trader rules lost their trader badge. The heyday of this scheme was for the 3 months of August/September/October, but in November the 11/11 drop dupe put a huge spanner in the economy. Since then the frat has been on life-support, and not administered to the fullest.
This badge was given to me by Atar before the payment system was even set up, but I have decided to finally pay for it under Noudie's name so that he infact has full ownership. This means he can change the look of the badge as well as hire/fire leaders.
The reason I gave it to Noudie is that he has an interest in economics, and also the motivation to remake trader back into the great frat it once was.

[Image: YyyQtXI.jpg]
Infinity Badge
This awesome looking badge started out as a label for "official infinity resellers" that is people who I would work with to sell my manufactured stock. Epicfiredude was actually the member other than ReklysRekware for a long while. None of my other accounts had access.
Then randomly I gave the infinity badge to nighteripper/dv1 one time and he was basically the only person on the server wearing it. A few months later I gave it to a few other people.
I've given control to AmusingGoose, but also asked that he doesn't remove any existing members for time being. He says he's working on plans to actually revive the infinity frat to what it was originally... that's totally up to him.

[Image: rndqWR1.jpg?1]
ARMY Badge
The ARMY badge was created as an inter-frat chat group to coordinate simultaneous attacks against PATROL in order to retake spawn. It was originally plain white as it wasn't intended to be worn, but I have recently coloured it green.
I have given control of this frat to SargentGriff, mainly because of his name, but also because he was one of the few people who actually wore the badge back in the day.

Lol goose removed my infinity badge