Wonder in progress: Statue of Atar
Brick 
I am pretty proud of what I have made so far Big Grin Big Grin

Tell me what you guys think and what I should add in Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's actually looking pretty neat!
Sanks! :3
Really nice!, but maybe u should replace dia for light blue wool blocks because if u move it to another town the wonder gets destroyed and u can mine all those dia blocks..
(03-01-2015, 07:40 AM)Gangsterpenguin Wrote: Really nice!, but maybe u should replace dia for light blue wool blocks because if u move it to another town the wonder gets destroyed and u can mine all those dia blocks..

Thanks! You can do that? Hmmm... but changing the blocks is gonna be a huge hassle tho. Confused
(03-01-2015, 04:08 PM)zeydane2 Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 07:40 AM)Gangsterpenguin Wrote: Really nice!, but maybe u should replace dia for light blue wool blocks because if u move it to another town the wonder gets destroyed and u can mine all those dia blocks..

Thanks! You can do that? Hmmm... but changing the blocks is gonna be a huge hassle tho.  Confused

Yeah, it happened in the past, on shotbow they did the same thing with the egyptian monument, the yellow wool blocks (which those are right now) were gold blocks. And then they destroyed it somehow and mine the blocks after.

I understand its going to be a lot of work and also do i want to say that i really like your building skills :p
I've made some changes in the newer server version to destroy a higher percentage of the blocks. I could go ahead and force it to destroy any valuable blocks with a 100% rate.
(03-02-2015, 01:27 AM)ataranlen Wrote: I've made some changes in the newer server version to destroy a higher percentage of the blocks. I could go ahead and force it to destroy any valuable blocks with a 100% rate.

That is also a good idea, idk what looks more at your skin dia blocks or light blue wool? Still is replacing the dia a lot of work so yes that can also work well.
Also, the cost of the wonder could be made to include the cost of the blocks inside of it.
So should I just keep the dia? I mean, what is an atar statue without dia blocks? amirite? @_@