Imperial Coin (New Currency)
As owner of Trader I am happy to support this currency wholeheartedly , but I would like to discuss something , please pm when you are on
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(07-01-2017, 03:36 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 08:00 AM)DB40000 Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 02:38 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: Yes so everyone please give gapples, crystals and godsets  to the bank and you will get leather, paper and ink back!

Very similar to a real bank, topkek.

haha yeah! Except for the fact that if the bank thinks its a good idea to run off with your money, there's still the government and police, and there are regular fraud checks. Here, not so much. Guess this system might work for as long as 3 players all agree they want it to work.

Dangerous contruction because of the "minting" process, which gives certain players immense power, which was something diamond blocks never had. These three players have the power to invalidate all they have ever minted, or worse, inflate the currency for their own gains.

Still, I like the idea, and if there's one guy we could trust with this, it's Wilson.

Having Wilson back the currency was a must. Me and Aspratic were willing to go through the effort to promote and distribute the currency, but I know we needed someone that everyone on the server at least doesn't hate backing it.
Fuck this shit I'm not giving you dirt pal great plan for scamming some children
(07-01-2017, 08:52 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: Fuck this shit I'm not giving you dirt pal great plan for scamming some children

Weren't u like... leaving and shit?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Well I don't play anymore so i guess you could say i left i do poke in every once in a while just saying just keep your stash and don't give this guy shit
I like the idea. I hope that this gets implemented soon. I'll try to support this currency.

-Xeno
-Xenobyte/PolarBearBob
Ingenius idea for a currency!
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016
(07-03-2017, 09:35 AM)whz2g9 Wrote: Well I don't play anymore so i guess you could say i left i do poke in every once in a while just saying just keep your stash and don't give this guy shit

Whz you support every stupid idea you can, but not an idea for the server that makes sense?
Out of curiosity, how's the Imperial Coin working?
(11-21-2017, 12:37 AM)Cruzbones2 Wrote: Out of curiosity, how's the Imperial Coin working?

It’s not. It never really took off like practically every idea of a currency that anyone else has done on here. I leave trading to the traders now, I think War is making a shop.
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want