Bases
Brick 
This thread is for sharing your bases!
Share updates, finished projects, or found bases.
UPDATE
Surrounding base with water.

Before

After some TNT mining

Making progress!

Looks big!

I'm still learning how pvp server works... did you claim that area?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(07-12-2017, 05:52 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Looks big!

I'm still learning how pvp server works... did you claim that area?

The factions plugin changed to need power to claim more land, so to claim it all I'd need way more people in my faction.
Ah ok... So I guess you claimed just a little bit.

UPDATE
Here's what I started working on... will be a road to the world border with useful farms and buildings along the way
[Image: azTgDz6.jpg]
[Image: YWmwi46.jpg]
GRIEFING UPDATE

Shortly after the previous update a load of people from the anarchy server came onto pvp and asked to tp to me. Well what the heck, I don't mind a little fighting/griefing so I accepted all requests. There was about 5 or 6 people total messing around and all was good until Milk_Weed(itsbowlingshoes) came on. Despite no hacks being allowed on pvp server, Milk_Weed activated killaura and started to attack everyone.

I don't mind being forced to log or the griefing... but it's a shame that itsbowlingshoes of all people wasn't up for a bit of pvp. His mate Itz__David was also in the area so there should have been an actual 2v3 fight for the area, instead of 1 person activating a killaura hack and the rest of the server telling him to deactivate it.

if any mods are reading this, the accounts Milk_Weed and itsbowlingshoes need to be banned from pvp (both are same person).

Anyway, pics of aftermath below

[Image: HI0EvD5.jpg]
[Image: CdJTA09.jpg]
found bases
My mate F8TAL_GAMER found this base near the road we're building
[Image: mauJLXG.jpg]
[Image: 9BItFcG.jpg]
The tower sections are mostly empty, but there's some farms inside.
[Image: R0saijQ.jpg]
[Image: WVbrVWL.jpg]
Believe it or not, there's actually an enchanting room in here (secret andesite door is opened by pressure plate)
[Image: mTLIDrP.jpg]
Found Bases

I also came across Schwarzalbenheim whilst exploring the server. I'd like to know how you gained access to the interior of the base.

First part of Schwarzalbenheim I found

I call this Eastern Schwarzalbenheim

Small garden

Houd Writer Wrote:I'd like to know how you gained access to the interior of the base.

I couldn't find a legitimate way in either... so I'll be honest... I temporarily logged in with a hacked client, used freecam to take the screenshots, then logged out again.
finished project

Tiny project I know, but my good mate Savitr (one of the earliest SBC members) built a little barn
[Image: WaiHa25.jpg]
[Image: jG6HYvI.jpg]