On my last day playing Anarchy, and moving to PVP
This all happened 2 weeks ago and I've only just got around to posting about it now.

First thing I did was move my ChadDX account from my dupe stash 1 million out to the place where most people live... 1337 250 1337. Yep- I made a bed at those exact coords and slept in it.
I also figured I should renovate the place a little.
[Image: QZoGeWG.jpg]
[Image: IMbLQ5q.jpg]
Then it was time to let people do a little head farming. To my knowledge the only person who had my head up until this moment was PropanePrince (with my blessing)
[Image: mCX2prI.jpg]
GoodOldMrWilson set his account up near by bed with killaura active, and I went to have a shower and do some chores IRL. When I came back, Wilson had 11 heads and F8TAL_GAMER (who had also been building at 1337) got like 4.

After that we moved to Wilson's new city project, 4k4k.
[Image: mIRI3zD.jpg]
I had a go at using the new terracotta building blocks
[Image: oIi2y97.jpg]
Dayum they're loud
[Image: 0qaBQnO.jpg]

With my buildings complete, there was one last thing I wanted to do on the server... finish mapping the nethergrid every 200 blocks up to +-600x , +-600z. I'll be posting the map in the cooperation hub shortly.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
There were actually quite a few things that I intended to do in my last 2 months of playing that I just didn't do. Partly this was because I was being sociable IRL, but also because the motivation for minecraft just wasn't there so much given that I knew I was leaving.

My biggest regret is not building an epic diorite skyscraper within 500 blocks of spawn with obsidian insides so that it can't be blown up. I had all the materials already duped, but there didn't seem too much point spending all the time constructing it given that Atar was not currently providing monthly spawn renders.

I also planned on covering a lavacast with banners. I'd already purchased these from DrWTF, but literally the next day I lost the ability to fly on my ReklysRekware account, which drastically increased the expected build time.

Also I never actually finished giving away all my stuff. I still have like 100 shulkers of obsidian and 100 shulkers of shells. Also got like 30 shulkers of gear/tools. In addition to this I have a base full of legitimate stuff I got before the donkey dupe. I expect I'll log on at some point in the future and give the rest of it away, but there's really no rush on that. Anyone who asks me to give them stuff is guaranteed not to get any Wink

I was also going to take screenshots of the insides and outsides of my personal bases, to show how disorganised and crap they were. I actually never got round to that, but you're not missing anything at all.
Life After Anarchy
I had previously considered quitting minecraft altogether as I've only ever wanted to play no-rules anarchy, but it seems that popular anarchy servers will always have a few players who think it's ok to dox others, and I don't like that at all.

After much thought I decided that I won't quit minecraft, and also I won't move from the MineTexas network, so really there was only one choice for my new home... the PVP server!

I'm excited about the PVP server because it's just like anarchy was a couple of years ago. A few regulars still play but it's otherwise pretty quiet. Everyone is peaceful and friendly, and there's lots of talk about expanding and promoting the server.

It is, however, the complete opposite of Anarchy:
  • There's mobs
  • World border is 15k
  • You can teleport to another player and /sethome
  • You can claim (a small amount) of land
  • There is a currency you can transfer to other players
  • There is an admin shop at spawn (although we hope this will be phased out and replaced with player shops)
  • Hacks are banned
  • Alts are banned
  • Duping is banned
*sniffle* I'll miss you man, I'll miss youuu D''X although once my internet starts working again I'll probably join the alt anarchy server or PvP too, anarchy's getting same-old same-old. bunch of people idk, the server is predominantly cancerous/crimsonic... 2017 was a bad year for anarchy
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
(09-04-2017, 03:43 PM)Cruzbones2 Wrote: *sniffle* I'll miss you man, I'll miss youuu D''X although once my internet starts working again I'll probably join the alt anarchy server or PvP too, anarchy's getting same-old same-old. bunch of people idk, the server is predominantly cancerous/crimsonic... 2017 was a bad year for anarchy

The fuck you on about homo... we based together... PvP fucking sucks ass dude lol that shit is a factions server
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(09-04-2017, 03:54 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 03:43 PM)Cruzbones2 Wrote: *sniffle* I'll miss you man, I'll miss youuu D''X although once my internet starts working again I'll probably join the alt anarchy server or PvP too, anarchy's getting same-old same-old. bunch of people idk, the server is predominantly cancerous/crimsonic... 2017 was a bad year for anarchy

The fuck you on about homo... we based together... PvP fucking sucks ass dude lol that shit is a factions server

We all need some peace in our lives m8

and I'd most likely come back to anarchy after a year or so
It's been fun Chad

- John, if you remember me
Oh shit what's up john
Of course I remember you Mr Chilcot!  Big Grin

Indeed... it was rather fun
(09-06-2017, 01:58 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: It's been fun Chad

- John, if you remember me

kys