On my last day playing Anarchy, and moving to PVP
How could anybody forget a pedophile sympathiser?
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Why the hell are you so worried about what a bunch of teens think of you kek?
Callmewhz is a social outcast with a lisp. Do not trust his Jewish lies.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(07-18-2017, 07:13 AM)ChadDX Wrote: There were actually quite a few things that I intended to do in my last 2 months of playing that I just didn't do. Partly this was because I was being sociable IRL, but also because the motivation for minecraft just wasn't there so much given that I knew I was leaving.

My biggest regret is not building an epic diorite skyscraper within 500 blocks of spawn with obsidian insides so that it can't be blown up. I had all the materials already duped, but there didn't seem too much point spending all the time constructing it given that Atar was not currently providing monthly spawn renders.

I also planned on covering a lavacast with banners. I'd already purchased these from DrWTF, but literally the next day I lost the ability to fly on my ReklysRekware account, which drastically increased the expected build time.

Also I never actually finished giving away all my stuff. I still have like 100 shulkers of obsidian and 100 shulkers of shells. Also got like 30 shulkers of gear/tools. In addition to this I have a base full of legitimate stuff I got before the donkey dupe. I expect I'll log on at some point in the future and give the rest of it away, but there's really no rush on that. Anyone who asks me to give them stuff is guaranteed not to get any Wink

I was also going to take screenshots of the insides and outsides of my personal bases, to show how disorganised and crap they were. I actually never got round to that, but you're not missing anything at all.

When you come back after a few years when your cousins are old enough to play anarchy, I'll be there.
What the fuck kek keep our base in shape if you do so
(09-17-2017, 10:06 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: What the fuck kek keep our base in shape if you do so

I was under the impression that you wanted the server deleted, as you said, dead as a door nail
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want