Trusted τΓαδΣΓ Application page
This is the application thread for the Trusted Trader scheme.

It is completely acceptable for a player to use an alt account for trusted trading, so long as they are the only person who has access to it. (no hacked accounts please)

Please read the τΓαδΣΓ rules posted at
https://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serv...p?tid=1573

When Applying, please use the following template:

IGN's:

What do you currently sell on the server?

What do you currently buy on the server?

Do you own a frat/s? if so which frat/s

What is your base situation? (share/alone/none)
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
IGN's:
CrazyFireDuDe

Iron blocks, Gold Blocks, Redstone Blocks, Emerald Blocks,slime blocks, end crystals Diamond Blocks, lapis, Stone, Dirt, blaze rods, god rods, god bows, god sets, Stacked totems and stacked gear ( as long as they are in stock), god tools, quartz blocks, saddles, food items,  xp bottles, spoopy gear(for as long as they are in stock), tnt, obsidian, ender chests, prismarine bricks and various other items,

I am currently buying gravel and sand, along with various other building materials, such as cement, terracota etc.
I own FoodClan, Madpiez co-owns it with me.

I base with MadPiez, Dokney, le_slimeking(inactive atm), Nightowl, and meedou and his various alts

Thx for your consideration, I enjoy trading and helping the servers economy!
This is disgusting. Noudie is trash, Trusted Trader is trash without Chad.
help me change my tag
There is nothing to sell or trade to anyone who has been on the server for more than 2 weeks
(07-29-2017, 05:27 PM)CrazyFireDuDe Wrote: IGN's:
CrazyFireDuDe

Iron blocks, Gold Blocks, Redstone Blocks, Emerald Blocks,slime blocks, end crystals Diamond Blocks, lapis, Stone, Dirt, blaze rods, god rods, god bows, god sets, Stacked totems and stacked gear ( as long as they are in stock), god tools, quartz blocks, saddles, food items,  xp bottles, spoopy gear(for as long as they are in stock), tnt, obsidian, ender chests, prismarine bricks and various other items,

I am currently buying gravel and sand, along with various other building materials, such as cement, terracota etc.
I own FoodClan, Madpiez co-owns it with me.

I base with MadPiez, Dokney, le_slimeking(inactive atm), Nightowl, and meedou and his various alts

Thx for your consideration, I enjoy trading and helping the servers economy!

Accepted ^-^ , Please come onto the server so that I may give you the badge
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15