The most overpowered dupe yet!
Why has no one posted about this on the forums?

I tested this myself (on the pvp server so I will have to destroy the illicit items) and it was insane.
It took less than 20 seconds to turn one shulker of items into 84 of them.

Surely this is going to have a major impact on the anarchy server?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Already has and it got patched but it was up for like 4 hours min
I hear the area around spawn is going to be blown up and remade out of obsidian
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Also aready been done...

and now there are chests in the spawn area so you can't escape without a god axe.
help me change my tag
Shekel-madness
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
I was duping for a few hours before it was leaked in public chat (kinorana leaked it hours before, but MTA is mostly slow to get 2b2t news). It really is ridiculous how OP it is (and /op, because we're basically in creative mode now). I'm just going to use it to build stuff and trade for materials I forgot to dupe (anyone want red sand in exchange for regular sand? Maybe bookshelves?). Then I'll hide my stuff in stashes and probably quietly fade out from the server, like the elves who left Middle Earth after achieving so much and realizing they weren't really part of the world anymore.
I don't Understand why people actually play on this Creative server that you can PvP on -_-
(08-03-2017, 12:52 PM)whz2g9 Wrote: I don't Understand why people actually play on this Creative server that you can PvP on -_-

Building, pvp, talking to the people that play, some only play to dupe. Hell, I've even seen the server used for social analysis. You still play too though.
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
SBC, Crimson, communication, whz29g9 and Nyarlothetep.
help me change my tag
I dupe In case I decide to come back to this server Tongue