Hello Minetexans!
Hello! You guys may have already met me and have seen me around in chat of the anarchy server. Whether you like it or not, I'll give you all a brief rundown on my background in mc and how I got here

So the gist is that I started way back in minecraft alpha halloween update and have been server hopping since then. One thing I have seen throughout time is these servers either dying out or joining a network. I joined this server searching for a server that had a more "vanilla" feel to it as I was tired of just playing pvp, plugin factions, and minigames. I hope you all are enjoying yourselves on the server and such rn.
Welcome to the forums Smile
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Welcome to the forums, the one safe space left on Minetexas.
help me change my tag
(08-01-2017, 09:23 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Welcome to the forums, the one safe space left on Minetexas.

Isn't places like pvp and civ also safe? Or does some of anarchy dox'ing spill elsewhere?
I consider pvp and civ safe yeah
(08-02-2017, 08:15 AM)ChadDX Wrote: I consider pvp and civ safe yeah

I was considering joining you there after reading the dox'ing situation with nerdie... Still up for some virtual capitalism?

Also is this the goose who owns the badge destructive or am I confusing you with the other?
I'm totally hoping to promote a vibrant economy to the pvp server... it's got a long way to go before that can happen tho (will be doing a report on the current pvp economy in the near future)

And yeah it's the same goose Wink
(08-02-2017, 06:01 PM)ChadDX Wrote: I'm totally hoping to promote a vibrant economy to the pvp server... it's got a long way to go before that can happen tho (will be doing a report on the current pvp economy in the near future)

And yeah it's the same goose Wink

Nice! I was hoping to get the Destructive badge on anarchy. Cruzebones and Noudie said they would put word in for me for fully repairing their infinity gear. Anyhow, yeah this weekend maybe I'll hop on and plan out an entire economy eventually for pvp.
Huh, just saw this thread. I don't know if you are still even here, uberx
help me change my tag
(10-15-2017, 12:47 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Huh, just saw this thread. I don't know if you are still even here, uberx

I've actually decided against playing since the last time I played I got my gaming email hijacked by some dude in oceanside and russia. I had quite the time tho. I maybe come back a lil later tho