[Infrastructure] End Road
I am happy to announce that the End Road is now fully operational, although cosmetic improvements will be added at a later date.

Leaving The End through the exit portal at 0,0 takes you back to your bed

The road starts at 150 100, which was as close as I could get to the protected spawn area
[Image: WnOYa4o.jpg]
It is completely straight and flat. It was interesting to build at a 60 degree angle... normally when you do a diagonal road it is at 45 degrees.
[Image: OkqkGRz.jpg]
The drop to the portal is currently a little ugly... it's under warzone protection, so we need to wait for _CreeperBait_ to be online to make a nice polished connection.
[Image: gmZXWkW.jpg]
The Stronghold itself has little decoration aside from some diamond ore that CB put there to frustrate players  Tongue
[Image: AekMvpY.jpg]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I love the build man! Anyway I may be able to help out?
for sure... I'm planning to make a load of weird monuments either side of the road, so yeah any crazy structures would be much appreciated. Tongue
(08-02-2017, 09:31 PM)ChadDX Wrote: for sure... I'm planning to make a load of weird monuments either side of the road, so yeah any crazy structures would be much appreciated. Tongue
Nice! Modern art is the only art I am good at
I think this build just got blown up btw by itz_david and sur
Nice building some modern art with you
[Image: 0IiupbP.jpg]

uberx24 Wrote:I think this build just got blown up btw by itz_david and sur
well... the road is certainly gone... completely gone... Tongue
[Image: Ew2SEoe.jpg]
Stronghold too... pretty impassable
[Image: slYKdio.jpg]
although they did blow up a new way down... I guess they were planning to get water into the End Entrance
[Image: G7oPLsN.jpg]

Not to worry, won't take long to remake... designing it was the hard part