Resetting map
Hi, I think that meridian has won this phase and map and the server should be reset after war this saturday january 17th.
Other people feel free to comment too. Im ready for a reset and don't see anyone taking over meridian.
(01-14-2015, 01:06 AM)Mauldurza247 Wrote: Hi, I think that meridian has won this phase and map and the server should be reset after war this saturday january 17th.
Other people feel free to comment too. Im ready for a reset and don't see anyone taking over meridian.

Resets happen when, and only when, a civ has been declared dominate by completion of one of the several victory conditions. So much can change so quickly, and the slightest action can shift control in the largest force.

Until that time has come, you need to fight tooth and nail for control for your civ. If you are willing to give up and just let them have the win without earning it fully, why are you even playing in the first place?
lol yep i am cause thats what happened when we won. OMG just asked us to be declared winner and we were lol. But i understand if you don't want to reset its fine lol just thought i would ask.
The problem with resetting too soon, I'm not ready with all of the new templates yet. It is still going to take some time to export and test all of the custom templates we have planned
(01-14-2015, 09:16 PM)ataranlen Wrote: The problem with resetting too soon, I'm not ready with all of the new templates yet. It is still going to take some time to export and test all of the custom templates we have planned

Oh ok lol take your time no worries.