Explaining the politics of MTA
Lightbulb 
Perhaps this is an ambitious idea, but what if we could create a political compass for MTA, with the ideologies that have existed over the years pinpointed on the compass? If people could contribute by adding some ideologies and what their beliefs were, we could create a political dynamic overlayed on an X-Y axis (a compass, to yall braindead mfs)
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Dumb spawnkillers:
IE:SoloMag, ItsBowling(sometimes), DV1(sometimes)
These are the people that log(ged) on for one or two of the following: PvP and griefing.
They love to see others get frustrated and win (rek) the others. This is 90% of the fun of the game for them. Most of the time it doesn't matter if it's newfags, spawnrats or older players they're attacking, as long as they're attacking something.

Smart spawnkillers:
IE: Tiiipsy, KillGrave, Its__pepe
These are the people that log(ged) on for one or two of the following: PvP and domination
They love to dominate spawn and control other people, often trying to get financial gain or honor out of their feats. Usually equally hated as they are respected. Most of these hold out wayy shorter then the dumb spawnkillers because they have more brains and eventually see that it's sort of pointless what they're doing. It's special when a new smart spawnkiller gets on, they usually go down in history.

The neutrals
IE: Chad, SirJohn, Wilson, (munchi3s)
These are the people that log(ged) on for one of the following reasons: Trading, making order and chilling.
They love to help the server in a wholesome way and aren't easily triggered. To be considered for this group at least 75% of the server has to like you. These people make lots and lots of hours online and people tend to trust them. Rolemodels for the newfags

Spawnrats
IE: Well... We don't know their fucking names
These cucks log in once or twice then get bullied away
They usually ask for free shit, get trolled, or get spawnkilled. Some of them even start spamming and cussing before burning their short 10 second attention span. Ignore, rape and kill these (or help one out and make them your little slave)

The don't-step-on-my-fucking-balls
IE: Naming these people will make them angry (Goose, Dv1, Bowling)
These are the people that log(ged) on for one of the following reasons: be succesfull and be liked
They play on here to have fun, but want to be taken seriously. Any joking will result in PvP or hate in chat. Avoid triggering these players if you can.

The nibba-I-don't-talk
IE: Well they don't talk so IDK their names
These are the people that get on to play MC survival.
You call a player a newfag, turns out he's been on for 3 months but the nigga just be quiet the entire day

The manipulators
IE: Chad, Minoxio, Nyar, xZENx (wilson?)
These are the people that log(ged) on for one of the following reasons: Play with people, see how society works
They toy with people and see how the server reacts. These people are usually people with big following and lots of wealth. Can influence the server and will do so for lulz. There is no proof Wilson is doing this, but he fits all other categories and the players usually find out too late

The fuck-it-I'm-staying-on-the-forums
IE: Chad, Whz, Goose, QwQ, Cruz
These dumb motherfuckers talk too much but never actually play on the server.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
I was bored and put this together in like 10 minutes in mspaint. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to improve on it. For instance I don't know if "Create" and "Destroy" are the best words to use, more like "people who have an agenda" and "people who don't."

This is subjective, everyone has a different experience with each player based on alliances and what not. If I left someone off it's because I don't know them enough or at all. No idea where you would fit in either Mr. Cruzbones.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Inside of you.
Your MSpaint graph says that I'm more "Create" than Wilson but less peaceful.

I'd argue that we are(were) equally peaceful, but Wilson should be placed further along the "Create" scale than I should because he was more efficient at building than me.

It took me ages to finally get around to starting a project and I'd often get sidetracked. Also I spent loads of time manufacturing and trading whereas Wilson was a building machine.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Also Jared isn't that aggressive really, he doesn't even use hacks.

Bowling and solomag mindlessly attack anyone and should be at the top of the aggression scale... Dv1 and David in my experience would show some discretion and keep certain people alive if they felt it would increase the kek level.

Also I really don't think Remnant should be anywhere near the top of the aggression scale
(09-04-2017, 05:51 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Your MSpaint graph says that I'm more "Create" than Wilson but less peaceful.

I'd argue that we are(were) equally peaceful, but Wilson should be placed further along the "Create" scale than I should because he was more efficient than me.

It took me ages to finally get around to starting a project and I'd often get sidetracked. Also I spent loads of time manufacturing and trading whereas Wilson was a building machine.

Yeah, like I said it's a very rough draft I threw together only based on what I've seen. I don't think I ever actually interacted with you personally, but I've seen countless very large builds by you on the forums. Either way, you're both down there somewhere. Correct it if you like, you're probably a lot more knowledgeable about the older player base than I am.
Inside of you.
I guess the thing with my builds is that every one of them is on the forums... whereas Wilson has built plenty of stuff with people and not posted about it ^ ^

Also if aggression includes insults and put-downs in the server chat, then Remnant should be at the very top Big Grin
That's why I put him pretty far up there :p
Inside of you.
(09-04-2017, 04:08 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: The fuck-it-I'm-staying-on-the-forums
IE: Chad, Whz, Goose, QwQ, Cruz
These dumb motherfuckers talk too much but never actually play on the server.

The forums are cozy bitch

HOWEVER

These were amazing summaries of personalities tbh and I probably will use this for an X,Y compass

ALSO HOWEVER

I was looking more for political parties, examples like Crimson, Commies, Zineon etc.
Perhaps we could do a fraternity-politics X,Y graph such as what fraternities believe in. It could be at the top, Conservative (the belief that the server should stay the way it is), at the bottom, Harmonious (or liberal lmao, but this is the belief that newfags should be welcomed with open arms. I'd tray trader frats would fall more down here) then on the X axis, to the left, Military, then to the right, Trading. Or maybe this is horribly flawed in some way. Any ideas?