Goodbye
Heart 
to get in the mood of the thread, please get on youtube and type "lovehandle song" kthx

Although I'd like to keep the charade up that I'm still playing the server, I can't. I know I'm not, the last time I logged in was for 10 minutes and was about two weeks ago.

I dove straight into this culture I had no idea about, and it changed me for the better. For that, I thank this server. I made friends, lost friends, got manipulated more than enough. As time went on, I learned when I was being fucked over, I learned how to enjoy my own company when I need to, shit I saw things people should never see but that's a different story fml (fuck you remnant). Anyways, although in the moment I thought I was becoming smarter over the server, I realized I was also becoming smarter irl. It might sound dumb asf or whatever, but if you understood what I meant then there you go

Here's a list of people who I thank, things I want to say, etc
buzzweedle, the one who lifted me up from being but an ex-civcrafter Hypixel newfag into the culture of anarchists, what a real g
noudle-chan, you got rockin anime tiddies homes malone
atar, /praise (x∞)
that guy with the karl marx profile picture, you seem like a good newfag. do good for the server. do good.
Remnant, idk what to say. thanks ig. also kys fucking sick child predator edgy fuck die
QwQ, lit times homie. keep on q'ing (even if you hate me now idrgaf I still love you bitch)
Chad, my personal jesus and figurative jesus in that bible variation i made. keep being you homeslice (even tho you quit as well)
Wilson, you're guitar playing was perfect background music in discord chat and you made anarchy generally peaceful, which I admire bromine

(if I forgot anyone dont worry I'll edit it)

so this is goodbye. lit times, bad times, I love all of you
God be with all of you

EDIT: oshi merry new year btw 2k18 fuC yeah
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016
Happy New Year dude, and hey was nice playing with you! Smile

Question tho... are you quitting the forums as well!? (surely not)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
no one cares
Idk what to put here
(01-01-2018, 10:33 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Happy New Year dude, and hey was nice playing with you! Smile

Question tho... are you quitting the forums as well!? (surely not)

Probably not, I'll might even post every once in a while to write a few bibles when I'm bored nomsayin
Happy New Year and see you Cruz
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
(01-01-2018, 05:53 PM)Good Old Mr. Wilson Wrote: Happy New Year and see you Cruz

Seeya wilz. Btw I edited you into the goodbyes
Peace Cruz, can't believe you had to edit wilson in, omg etc
Free the people of Kekistan! 
NiBBa I don't hate you!! fam you were there for my first real interactions on the server.

You're a boss. See you around bro.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(03-13-2018, 12:20 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: NiBBa I don't hate you!! fam you were there for my first real interactions on the server.

You're a boss. See you around bro.

Seeya brother sorry for getting back to you late