Ban Appeal
Wink 
Minecraft username: my in game name is whz2g9
Date of Ban: I was booted off sometime last week
time of ban: dont know dont bully me
who banned me: dont know if I'm even banned I'm just not whitelisted
Reason why banned: I borked the Minetexas Economy server
Why we should Un Ban you: I feel really bad of my actions. I know I shouldn't have borked the server. it was illegal and I took down the server for a week and deleted everyones proggress including mine due to sign, and I won't do it again if I get unbanned. I hope I get annother chance to play on this lovely, brilliant  server and collect shekels on the server known as Minetexas Economy. ( side note Idk why this is small but just read the damn thing)
Whz I would very much like to see you back on the econarchy server, but there are some very strong feelings on each side.

People are saying they will leave if you're allowed back on, people saying they will leave if you're not.

I personally think everything has been blown way out of proportion.

I'm going to say this: there's about 3 weeks left of the whitelist period. Hopefully when the whitelist is removed people will have calmed down.

There will be permanent bans for anyone who does serious duping and gets the illicit items or funds into circulation. To my knowledge you didn't do this.

Sorry this whole thing happened... it's my fault for having a mind that gets stressed by tasks that have time limits. I should have been there at launch (or the server should not have launched without me there)

peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
So if people say they will leave you will ban someone? I'm not even interested in this at this point tbh
no i didn't say that
the reason you wont whitelist me unban me whatever is because war told his people to say they are going to leave if I come back and you just dont wanna risk losing a large portion of the population
there's an equal amount of people who say they will leave if you are banned, so it doesn't really feature in the decision.

At the moment i'm doing nothing, which means you're not whitelisted and you're not banned when the whitelist is removed.
Cool not interested If people are a month ahead of me and I cant dupe things to level out the plain field peace out
the server is supposed to last for years and be permanent, not something where it matters if people get a head start.

I myself have not even got round to starting my base yet or even getting iron armour, never mind echanted tools
thread now closed

whz2g9 was unbanned when whitelist was removed