The First Minetexas Economy PVP Tournament! Sign up now!
Star 
I would love to join, and while I'm not fighting ill be security if u want, just I don't work for free Smile
(03-06-2018, 01:06 PM)Aslanbor Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 08:34 PM)warsoilder12 Wrote: The first PVP tournament is coming to Economy!
An arena will be constructed right outside spawn. People will be hired to build the arena.

Entrance fee:
$100 per account (alts allowed)

1st Place Reward:
$1000 Cash (Increases as more players/alts join)
Sponsored by Empire:
5 Sets of Non-Mending God Armour (Value = $3500)

TOTAL REWARD VALUE $4500

Want to sponsor money/goods to increase the stake? Reply below to contribute!

IGN:
Participating Alts: 
Is this gonna be vanilla pvp or Hacking permitted?

Hacking allowed.
Would it be possible for me to sell some sweets during the fight? Like a little stand which sells merch and food. Ten percent (or even more) of the profit can be given to the organization which is hosting this event. 

My username is ACookeh and I have no alternate accounts.
i personally love a bit of merchandise at these sorts of events. I'll claim the spectator stand as safezone after it's built... i'm hoping that the builders include a space for stalls
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
ign : Erigion
are hacks allowed and is it 1.8 pvp or 1.10+?
(03-08-2018, 09:56 AM)Erigion Wrote: are hacks allowed and is it 1.8 pvp or 1.10+?

hacks are allowed, 1.10+ derby.
Chad, get on mta tommorow i owe u money, abd plz play more often
(03-07-2018, 03:04 PM)ChadDX Wrote: i personally love a bit of merchandise at these sorts of events. I'll claim the spectator stand as safezone after it's built... i'm hoping that the builders include a space for stalls

Who are the builders? Should I contact them so that my stall can get approved or something along those lines?
can u add some more to the rewards plz? such as tools and such?? and possibly a book or a gift from atar, because its the first event ever?