I just wanted to say that I miss this
I was looking online and I found this video on MTA from 2016 and I just wanted to say that I miss this:
[Image: vBy1OBa.jpg]

Anyway, do you guys think this will ever be like this again on here?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
yes i do
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Me too.
-Xenobyte/PolarBearBob
(01-01-2019, 05:23 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: Anyway, do you guys think this will ever be like this again on here?

To be honest, most likely not. Minecraft itself is not that popular anymore, people have moved on to Fortnite, etc. and I think the only chance this server has at getting a higher player count again is if some big youtuber makes a video on it, which I dont think will happen anytime soon...
But look at Empress...
I live in a vault where i never see sunlight.
People seem to crave history now and then so yeah.
Free the people of Kekistan! 
I miss this too, in response to Fruit, Minecraft is far from dead or dying, minecraft has more monthly players than fortnite currently.
The only difference is that we have grown out of it and most the active younger playerbase is on bedrock edition.
(02-25-2019, 07:12 PM)NathanDPlays Wrote: I miss this too, in response to Fruit, Minecraft is far from dead or dying, minecraft has more monthly players than fortnite currently.
The only difference is that we have grown out of it and most the active younger playerbase is on bedrock edition.

Word. The problem rn is disparity between versions and console/pc and all the different releases on different servers. As much as I dislike the win10 / bedrock editions it will be good when it is all on one version .
Free the people of Kekistan! 
decent amount of people on tonight...
[Image: Qbq1dMH.png]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"