Casual Server
Personally I am getting bored of people saying "Eureka are going to win. Why not reset the server now?" When this is said I think to myself 'What about the people who just want to play rather than win?' That is why I thought of this idea:

Why not have a casual server. This will be 1.7 with wonders available to everyone and mutual war (Both sides have to agree to it) and definitely CUSTOM MOBS.

If you like the idea please leave a comment.  

Thanks.

- Jackdm
I was already considering converting Aberon to a casual server after the next reset. But I won't be keeping 1.7 around, It is a pain to manage multiple branches of the code.
Seems legit...
I actually dont like the idea, I would like to see a 1.7 server which isnt casual but ( idk the name of the type server it is now).
Cuz it's fun to play 1.7 which still has the custom mobs and i personally dont like the idea of a casual server.
To my opinion war is the most fun thing in Civcraft.

- Gangsterpenguin
I would also like to see custom mobs and war is good but maybe just adjust the code to add everyone having wonders and stuff.
(03-21-2015, 04:00 AM)jackdm9090 Wrote: I would also like to see custom mobs and war is good but maybe just adjust the code to add everyone having wonders and stuff.
That will be a mess. More bugs, fast phase etc. Just full casual or normal is best i think