Impossible for new players to escape spawn platform (and possible solution)
Our resident spawn prankster has managed to place obsidian inside the protected spawn platform area using dispensers and buckets of lava/water.

He was nice enough to just do it 2 blocks high, so its possible to glitch over using a block (its possible to jump on a block immediately after u try place it on the spawn platform) or using jump boost II from a nearby beacon (see pic below)
[Image: yey8PdI.png]

Aside from the obvious problem of there not always being someone available to aid escape, there is the problem that someone could just place obsidian 3 blocks high, making the other two escape methods obsolete.

Proposed solution is allowing players to break blocks within the spawn platform area. There's a nice war between players who want to make a wall around spawn and players who want it open, so I say let that continue.... just make it so blocks can be broken even if on the platform (the actual platform itself is bedrock so is unaffected by this idea).
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Players should be able to break blocks at spawn, already
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
thanks for fixing the platform but weirdly now we can't open echests that are NEAR it.... like on the obsidian bit some 10 or 20 blocks away. We can place them, mine them, just not open them.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(03-03-2019, 04:33 AM)ChadDX Wrote: thanks for fixing the platform but weirdly now we can't open echests that are NEAR it.... like on the obsidian bit some 10 or 20 blocks away. We can place them, mine them, just not open them.

K that sounds like a you problem, buddy