Great Lighthouse Buff Suggestion
                              GREAT LIGHTHOUSE BUFF

I was thinking about the what would make sense for the Great Lighthouse to do since its implemented and has no effects and I think that the buffs given from The Great Lighthouse should be Double Stats from all water trade goods in the town that it is constructed in.

If anyone else has any ideas or agrees with me post something below.
[Image: unYCHMh.png]
Perhaps it could give some sort of buff to culture, because that seems like it could be a bit realistic, because with a lighthouse, you can see farther. So maybe in the host town, culture rate is buffed by a %?
I think a powerfull scout tower would be a decent idea for it
(03-16-2015, 09:08 AM)emerald_brigade Wrote: I think a powerfull scout tower would be a decent idea for it

I'd like this more than anything else.
When you say a powerful scout tower can you explain your meaning?

Scout towers already scout a distance of i think 400 blocks from where it is located inside or outisde your culture personally I think that it isnt a very good idea because scout towers can already see far enough and if we are talking about sight which you have all got me thinking about.

How about a buff to Arrow and Cannon tower range?
I like the Arrow and Cannon Tower Range Big Grin
I dunno maybe like 800 blocks or a buff of like 10% to all civ towers
And also the original suggestion is a bit under-powered, maybe make it across the whole civ?
No because Its a Lighthouse it cant see all the way to other towns and help see people to attack it just dosn't make sense for it to be civ wide.
I'm talking about the times two water trade good thing.