Poll: LudicrousLogan
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
for the change
50.00%
1 50.00%
heads should stay the same
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

make it so heads stay the same when the player changes there skin
i think it would make it so heads would be more interesting as you could have a players head from when they had 1 skin and then have there same head from when they had a new skin. i feel like this would make heads much more interesting.
also the same thing exists on /pvp so why not on anarchy?
This already exists, dumbass
well... what would inevitably happen is people with too much free time would regularly change their skin in order to change their head design.

They'd then set up a simple AFK head farming design with an alt with killaura to constantly farm the head. This farm would be very cheap to make, and very annoying with all the death messages in chat.

Its a nice idea but it would be abused on a massive scale.

Atar mentioned the possibility of adding a mod which would allow you to select designs from a list of 4000 or so decorative heads ingame as a donator perk (which could then be given away or stolen) which to me sounds pretty fun. Can't remember the mod name, not sure if he's going to do it or not.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
"They'd then set up a simple AFK head farming design with an alt with killaura to constantly farm the head. This farm would be very cheap to make, and very annoying with all the death messages in chat."

this can actually be fixed just by letting players turn of death messages after getting killed a said amount of times or have an in game command that lets you disable death messages from a said player without ignoring them. this would also help with the chat getting spammed out when a bunch of new players are getting killed at spawn its annoying and would also make the sever better in its self.

over all the problems you stated above could actually be fixed with not to much trouble and fixing them in them self's would actually make the sever better. and i don't having custom heads is much of a problem and would actually make the sever better and would spawn a new art from on the sever like that of map art and it would be cool to see what players could make.
yes i know there would be players that wouldn't turn of death messages just to be annoying but we have to deal with that with chat spam so we could just use /ignore or if they where to keep doing it a /permeate ignore which would ignore players even after you logged of and came back the next day.there's actually some toxic players that i would like to just do /permeate ignore to as they just mock me in the chat and i would just do /ignore every time they log on but this is annoying to do over and over each time i log on or they of and back on.