Poll: What should the new badge be called?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Etika
20.00%
1 20.00%
9gang
40.00%
2 40.00%
PeePee Gang
0%
0 0%
Joycon Boys
0%
0 0%
No new badge
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New free badge for Etika's followers
A famous youtuber by the name of Etika has joined 2b2t and is bringing his crowd of followers. He has declared WAR on 2b2t.

I know that us minetexans don't give a fuck about this aside from the fact that there will undoubtedly be more noobs joining our server.

Back in the day we had "Rusher" and "Vet" badges which really helped in identification of new players so they could be mercilessly killed. I say we should have a new a new badge for this new wave of muppets to use.

I've watched this entire video (its shit btw dont watch it)

and it seems to be that he refers to his followers as the 9gang or sometimes the Joycon Boys. Some of his viewers joke that it should be called the "PeePee Boys" because he accidentally made a P instead of a 9 at the start of his vid.

So, please vote on the poll to say what we should called this new badge (subject to Atar's grace of course)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
YES! We need a new badge. There were dozens of fags joining last night, and I feel like this will result in a brand new server population.
i don't think they need a new badge i mean did we create a new badge for the fuzeIII fans no so why should we do it for edika.
We can't always be a B-tier version of 2B. This server has its own history and customs and we don't need to let 2b influence us so majorly with every fad going on there. Rusher and fit were revolutionary for the anarchy gamemode, and etika is not, as this has occured before (a big influx thanks to 2b youtubers). There should also be a line drawn or we can create badges every time something happens on 2b
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
i mean thats a very good point... but a lot of people who regularly play on the server now joined during the rusher war, and they can now be considered oldfags.

I think ur right tho... until there is a rush of etika followers to minetexas, we shuldn't be making a badge for them
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"