MrCelsius Officially Quits Anarchy
Dear MineTexas players,

After much consideration, I’ve decided to quit. My full name is too easily accessible, and once people find my name, they can find basically everything else. Because of this, I do not feel it is safe to continue playing on a server where people I’ve never even met seem to hate me from the bottom of their hearts. At first, people just PM’ed me my name. While this deeply unsettled me, I did not decide to quit, but a couple days ago, a player messaged me that he was going to find my information and “ruin my life”. And just an hour ago, somebody leaked the school that I go to as well as my full name. This was the moment I decided that this is getting too serious and that the best option is to fully leave this community and to sever ties with anyone in it. Goodbye everyone.

-Celsius
Sad to see you go. Unfortunately when you play with fire, you get burned.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
WTF I don't hate you
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Free the people of Kekistan! 
wait so if your a Navy Seal and have 300 confirmed kills why are you wasting your time on this forum?
i'm strangely sad to see celsius leave anarchy

seriously this game was awesome before ppl brought real life into it
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
If this is indeed the end of Celsius on MTA, then I'd like to say a few words:

"Less griefing means fewer reasons to build. Spawnkillers motivate the peaceful to wear god armour and carry weapons. Every decent anarchy server needs a villain who's only goal is to piss off the other players, and MrCelsius had a unique style. Not only could he get most players irate with just a few words in the server chat, but he seemed to fly into a crazy rage himself! Within 5 minutes of joining he could turn a peaceful happy cooperative server into an anarchic hell-hole where everyone was going nuts. Good Times!"

Yes, he recently made the mistake of going outside the boundaries of the game, and sadly he's not the only one. I just want to be clear that I have no respect for anyone threatening minecraft players in real life or leaking personal information.

Peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Ludicrous logan. . Google navy seal copypasta
Free the people of Kekistan! 
lol thats why you dont have social media platforms...
Ayyy lmaooo see you never dickhead. Very funny how people think to talk shit behind a screen because they feel anonymous but would never ever say stuff like that in people's face. Let this be a lesson for you boy, however unfortunate it might be.

(I had nothing to do with this by the way)
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!