Ban appeal
Chad, I understand we are not on the best of terms considering the things I did. Looking back I realize that dox threats, no matter the legitimacy, the severity, or the context are not ok. I have made this mistake, but I have learned from it. Anyways, about what you said about how you strictly follow the rules. Anarchy has no rules. I do not see why it is fair I should be banned on a server for something I did on a separate server that I broke no rules on. If I am allowed to play on economy, I will not break your rules, just as I technically abided by anarchy’s rules as there are none. Thank you.

-Celsius
Economy is not anarchy, and has rules. Dox threats on Anarchy result in a permaban on Economy. There is no way you would successfully be able to appeal the ban on the grounds that you're sorry. It's permanent so long as the evidence stands up. You know I feel unusually strongly about this.

Saying this however, I am considering wiping the ban list at launch, as it should help reduce the amount of doxxing threats being made on anarchy (which are still just as common as before you left).
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(07-01-2019, 08:05 PM)MrCelsius Wrote: Chad, I understand we are not on the best of terms considering the things I did. Looking back I realize that dox threats, no matter the legitimacy, the severity, or the context are not ok. I have made this mistake, but I have learned from it. Anyways, about what you said about how you strictly follow the rules. Anarchy has no rules. I do not see why it is fair I should be banned on a server for something I did on a separate server that I broke no rules on. If I am allowed to play on economy, I will not break your rules, just as I technically abided by anarchy’s rules as there are none. Thank you.

-Celsius

Okay Mr Celsius so first things first even if you where unbanned you would still not be able to get into the server because of the white list(which most likely will be up for the next few weeks). second i get your sorry that you did "dox" but i don't think we should let you back in at least not without conditions(i will talk about this later in my post).Third i know that you did it on anarchy and not economy so are you saying we should of banned/muted you over there? or are you saying we should of just did nothing and let you get away with it with no repercussions? fourth i find it kind of odd you wanted to get unbaned on the same day i asked if i could be white listed on the server like you had hopes to follow me over there but maybe this is just you being interested in the server like i am(which i can understand after whats been happening on anarchy). and last i thought you quit minetexas after your full name and school was leaked and those doxers still play on minetexas and might take it farther even if you only played on Economy there's nothing stopping them from leaking more of your info on anarchy(this i part of the reason there should be some sort of punishment for doxing on anarchy as it can be used to break the other minetexas servers).

Okay so with all that what do i think should you be unbaned? well im going to go with maybe(its up to chad/atar if your going to be unbaned at the end of the day i have no say in it) but i don't think you should just be let off the hook ether so remember those conditions i talked about earlier. well here's what i think they should be.  

basically i would be fine with Mr Celsius being unbaned under the condition that he agreed that if he ever doxed or that if he ever threatened to dox ever again(yes even if its done 10 years later on one of his alts or something) that he would be banned on all his accounts on ALL minetexas servers(including anarchy since it would be him agreeing{making a post on the forums/subreddit saying he agreed to this would be fine}to be banned if he doxed/threatened to dox a player and not him just being banned for dox on anarchy and seeing that chaddx was already able to get atar to ban his accounts when he asked him i don't feel this is to far fetched.) and be banned on the minetexas discord(i don't use discord i think you should be able to know why i don't),subreddit and forum's i would be fine with him being unbanned on economy.

but like i said before its up to chad/atar if you will be unbanned and i don't have any say in it.

"Saying this however, I am considering wiping the ban list at launch, as it should help reduce the amount of doxxing threats being made on anarchy (which are still just as common as before you left)."

are you saying that there going to start doxing on Economy? and then when you ban them there going to even be more mad and start doxing on anarchy even more so i don't think wiping the ban list is a good idea at all chad.
(07-01-2019, 10:06 PM)LudicrousLogan Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 08:05 PM)MrCelsius Wrote: Chad, I understand we are not on the best of terms considering the things I did. Looking back I realize that dox threats, no matter the legitimacy, the severity, or the context are not ok. I have made this mistake, but I have learned from it. Anyways, about what you said about how you strictly follow the rules. Anarchy has no rules. I do not see why it is fair I should be banned on a server for something I did on a separate server that I broke no rules on. If I am allowed to play on economy, I will not break your rules, just as I technically abided by anarchy’s rules as there are none. Thank you.

-Celsius

Okay Mr Celsius so first things first even if you where unbanned you would still not be able to get into the server because of the white list(which most likely will be up for the next few weeks). second i get your sorry that you did "dox" but i don't think we should let you back in at least not without conditions(i will talk about this later in my post).Third i know that you did it on anarchy and not economy so are you saying we should of banned/muted you over there? or are you saying we should of just did nothing and let you get away with it with no repercussions? fourth i find it kind of odd you wanted to get unbaned on the same day i asked if i could be white listed on the server like you had hopes to follow me over there but maybe this is just you being interested in the server like i am(which i can understand after whats been happening on anarchy). and last i thought you quit minetexas after your full name and school was leaked and those doxers still play on minetexas and might take it farther even if you only played on Economy there's nothing stopping them from leaking more of your info on anarchy(this i part of the reason there should be some sort of punishment for doxing on anarchy as it can be used to break the other minetexas servers).

Okay so with all that what do i think should you be unbaned? well im going to go with maybe(its up to chad/atar if your going to be unbaned at the end of the day i have no say in it) but i don't think you should just be let off the hook ether so remember those conditions i talked about earlier. well here's what i think they should be.  

basically i would be fine with Mr Celsius being unbaned under the condition that he agreed that if he ever doxed or that if he ever threatened to dox ever again(yes even if its done 10 years later on one of his alts or something) that he would be banned on all his accounts on ALL minetexas servers(including anarchy since it would be him agreeing{making a post on the forums/subreddit saying he agreed to this would be fine}to be banned if he doxed/threatened to dox a player and not him just being banned for dox on anarchy and seeing that chaddx was already able to get atar to ban his accounts when he asked him i don't feel this is to far fetched.) and be banned on the minetexas discord(i don't use discord i think you should be able to know why i don't),subreddit and forum's i would be fine with him being unbanned on economy.

but like i said before its up to chad/atar if you will be unbanned and i don't have any say in it.

"Saying this however, I am considering wiping the ban list at launch, as it should help reduce the amount of doxxing threats being made on anarchy (which are still just as common as before you left)."

are you saying that there going to start doxing on Economy? and then when you ban them there going to even be more mad and start doxing on anarchy even more so i don't think wiping the ban list is a good idea at all chad.
The fuck did I just read
Like i said if you want to be unbanned i think you should agree to the conditions i said earlier which i will put in this post so its not as hard for you to read

"basically i would be fine with Mr Celsius being unbaned under the condition that he agreed that if he ever doxed or that if he ever threatened to dox ever again(yes even if its done 10 years later on one of his alts or something) that he would be banned on all his accounts on ALL minetexas servers(including anarchy since it would be him agreeing{making a post on the forums/subreddit saying he agreed to this would be fine}to be banned if he doxed/threatened to dox a player and not him just being banned for dox on anarchy and seeing that chaddx was already able to get atar to ban his accounts when he asked him i don't feel this is to far fetched.) and be banned on the minetexas discord(i don't use discord i think you should be able to know why i don't),subreddit and forum's i would be fine with him being unbanned on economy."
oh im a rabbit now :-)
um... Logan u have no say in this lol
The reason I would unban Celsius and other people is precisely because there are no bans on anarchy. Its not all about him either, I apply the same rule to everyone. In a sense he's lucky that he knows he's currently banned... I've been sent screenshots that implicate other players in much worse dox-related things that celsius ever did, and they don't even know they're banned. (i'd tell them the day before launch).

At the moment, there are about 6 players "banned" on eco before the game relaunch, and none of them knew the strict anti-doxxing rule.

What I want most of all is for people who play on MTA to stop doxxing each other... and recently a lot of it has been either in retaliation, or to provoke retaliation. If everyone plays within the boundaries of the game for just the first few months when Eco going to be really hot (long term i expect anarchy to overtake it again) then hopefully it can reset community relations and everyone can start trolling other players inside the gamerules only.

So Logan, to answer your question, no, i'll be permabanning everyone from Eco if they break the rules AFTER launch.
ah okay so basically Mr Celsius is only temp baned as of now and everyone else whos doxed in the past.

so your basically unbanning players because they would of had no idea that they where breaking the rules by doxing on anarchy(they shouldent have been doing it in the first place and doxing illegal in irl right? so they should of know not do it even if its an anarchy server). but if they dox after the new launch they will be perbaned. but what if they start doxing more because they know it wont mater and that they will just be unbaned with the new launch in a few weeks?

anyways im going to most likely be on eco when it launches(unless it becomes super toxic or something) who knows maybe us and a few other players can build something real cool on there.
(07-02-2019, 01:58 AM)ChadDX Wrote: um... Logan u have no say in this lol

i know that i even said that in my reply to Mr Celsius

"but like i said before its up to chad/atar if you will be unbanned and i don't have any say in it."

i was just giving my thoughts on it(which i can do right?).