Unofficial & Illegal Re-distribution by Owner
Thumbs Down 
Hi. I thought I'd post here about what I recently discovered about what Atar just did to my brand.

So if many of you guys don't know, I started Gemini for fun to be like Google and Infinity. Show off some of my branded items and give them to people. 

Following, the quick removal of the stacked plugin, I begun quickly producing JUST ONE stacked Kit for Gemini and storing it for a later dupe (if one ever comes) so I could dupe some and redistribute it bringing my brand some recognition. Atar asked for a copy when he TP'ed to my base and I allowed it asking him not to give this specific kit out. (I had given him 2 new infinity kits prior which he refused to hand out to anyone). Following the Massacre of Crimson's Swastika he gave my kit which I asked him not to, to a bunch of people who attended that event giving away multiple copies to a shulker which I didn't even have another copy of! 

Someone else's photos of the exact kit Atar gave it to:

Attached is another photo the same person sent me. (5 photos max)

http://prntscr.com/oblvto

Shame on you Atar! You have completely destroyed this brand by giving away an OP kit which you have said you never give away such powerful items (unless its Spoopy).
N00ked mate
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
technically a dupe of rare items... deary me Atar certainly does work in mysterious ways.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I have never claimed to "Not give away powerful items." In fact, this isn't the first time, even before original spoopy gear. I honestly forgot who gave me the kit, and was just messing around during the Swastika bombing. No harm was intended to your brand or otherwise. Nothing can be done at this point.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
you heard it from the man famguymaster and to be honest you can just make a new kit anyways so it doesn't mater.

and you have as of late been harassing me on the server so maybe you deserve this.
ouch.

btw he can't make a new kit until there's an active dupe anyway as it contains stacked gear.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Oh well he can make a kit with non stacked gear
(07-09-2019, 04:43 PM)LudicrousLogan Wrote: Oh well he can make a kit with non stacked gear

Well then there’s no use in even using it.
(07-09-2019, 06:32 PM)MrCelsius Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 04:43 PM)LudicrousLogan Wrote: Oh well he can make a kit with non stacked gear

Well then there’s no use in even using it.

atar pached stacked gear you cant use it anymore