Poll: Should book dupe be patched on /lost?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, leave it in place
0%
0 0%
Kinda... let it be unpatched for a short time so we can make some stashes around the map
100.00%
4 100.00%
Yes, no more book dupe
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should Book Dupe be patched on /lost?
Lots of debate on this on the server, just thought I'd bring that debate to the forums.

Book dupe is patched, by the way, but the regular players who use the server aren't very happy about it. They were duping stuff only as needed as the server is small (10k world border) and no AtarAntiCheat to kick you for flying.

Please discuss below, or just vote on the poll.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Yes i think it should be unpached for a time(not unpached forever so that theres no economy left) say a week or two to give time for items to duped but not to long for there not to be an economy at all.

also there's other problems with atars newest patch that i feel are as important if not more so than the dupe and im thinking about making a post about it.

p.s "Yes, it should stay patched forever" i think you meant to say unpached chad because now two of the poll options are saying that the dupe should be pached.
the question was "should it be patched", not unpatched... so the answers to the poll makes sense. I guess you'd vote for the "Kinda..." option
Dude Chad logan is right atm your option #1 and #3 are the same thing man
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
OH FFS YEAH

(changed that now)
Seeing as how there are only a few players on /Lost, a dupe wouldn't cause monumental damage and allowing duping would make it a more fun experience and make gameplay go by a lot faster Tongue
well- its not just to promote building... you also can't really hide a stash anywhere on lost because the map is so small.
MrSilence's thoughts
[Image: rDsJKS0.png]
i added one vote to the poll on his behalf
would be good to hear from someone who's against duping being enabled on lost
I fixed the poll options.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.