Poll: What do you think of chaddx
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
hes great i like his sbc stuff ect
50.00%
1 50.00%
he needs to eat real food no more Cooking with chad
0%
0 0%
hes just like everyone else
0%
0 0%
bad believe what crimson tells you
50.00%
1 50.00%
im chaddx trying to vote in this poll and im going to go with option 1 100%
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

whys economy not up yet its 1:00am august 1st
chad you said economy would launch on august 1st so then why is it still white listed after all where 1 hour into august 1st.

maybe its time chad admits that the servers just never going to launch and make it a white listed only server for players trying to get away from the craziness on anarchy. its just chad can't keep lieing to us like this he thinks he troll us like this and everything will be fine. Well its not fine im sick of chads mind games and i have made a new item because of this to stop chad from doing anymore damage to minetexas. i call it anti-chad when it comes in comes in contact with chad both chad and the anti-chad are neutralized in a massive energy burst the power of 1,000,000 firecrackers.

however i only have 0.0001 grams of anti-chad right now which is no where near as much as i need and im working on getting up to one gram of it by the end of the year.

anyways if you would like to help vote on the poll that ive made for this post.

p.s btw chad this is a crap post i don't have any anti-chad because i made it up and of course i know your not going to have the server up right when august starts but i thought i would be funny to make a crap post about it.

btw chad what time today will economy launch?