World Edited Areas
While me and whz were experimenting around spawn the other day, we noticed the very strange "Flatness" of around spawn. As we explored further, we realised the changes were very significant, and so i decided to post about this:
Whole Lava casts had been completely removed around the 0,0 area
[Image: 1xizUZG.png]
And in some; only chunks had been taken from them:[Image: 4c5cbaJ.png]
As we explored further, we found the Sand Towers had been completely flattened and filled with dirt: [Image: 1aeteG9.png]
Furthermore, Some of the Highways had been covered over completely:[Image: ixz3y5C.png]
And some bombed areas were completely filled with Dirt:
[Image: wDR2JJv.png]
Very Very strange indeed... can't think why someone would do this or ask for it to be done... unless they're planning a stupidly big project or something? Still its not as if we don't have nuker or baritone Huh
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(05-14-2020, 02:29 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Very Very strange indeed... can't think why someone would do this or ask for it to be done... unless they're planning a stupidly big project or something? Still its not as if we don't have nuker or baritone Huh

exactly, its not even like its in the one area either, it is most of the spawn regions, all around. Even then, lots of the infrastructure was in good shape, especially in the Sand Towers region

Possibly Atar just got bored one day and decided to clean up some areas?
Yeah I certainly don't think the area needed it... personally i liked the casts there.

Maybe this is the equivalent of a kid flattening an anthill (except its a God flattening a mountain)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
It's absolutely god flattening mountains. I was cleaning up that particular area. There are plenty of other lava casts around spawn to admire.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(05-18-2020, 02:57 PM)ataranlen Wrote: It's absolutely god flattening mountains. I was cleaning up that particular area. There are plenty of other lava casts around spawn to admire.

Just out of curiosity, was there a reason to do this? Or just boredom?
(05-18-2020, 02:57 PM)ataranlen Wrote: It's absolutely god flattening mountains. I was cleaning up that particular area. There are plenty of other lava casts around spawn to admire.

Atar you've gone afk quite often on the server. Are you working on something solo?