I’m New-ish Here
Bug 
Hello! I’m kinda new here (been around laying for about 5 hrs.) I have played on servers such as 2b2t, 0b0t, and 9b9t. I left them because of lag and queues. And I just want to say that this is by far the best out of all of those. 

I’m interested in:
Highway repair shit
Getting to the world border
Lots of FARMSSSSSSSSS
Redstone
Joining a frat/group/etc. 
Building large bases

I use Wurst, WWE, and Aristois.
sweet... u didn't say ur interested in PVP. thats good to hear! :-P
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hey! Crimson is looking for new members! Some of the main things this frat does are:
Highway repair shit
Lots of FARMSSSSSSSSS
Redstone
Building large bases

If any of those interest you, I’d highly recommend joining! Just message me ingame. My usernames are ezqq and Itz__David
(05-17-2020, 06:56 AM)MrCelsius Wrote: Hey! Crimson is looking for new members! Some of the main things this frat does are:
Highway repair shit
Lots of FARMSSSSSSSSS
Redstone
Building large bases

If any of those interest you, I’d highly recommend joining! Just message me ingame. My usernames are ezqq and Itz__David
you literally achieve the complete opposite
(05-16-2020, 07:22 PM)Whop42 Wrote: Hello! I’m kinda new here (been around laying for about 5 hrs.) I have played on servers such as 2b2t, 0b0t, and 9b9t. I left them because of lag and queues. And I just want to say that this is by far the best out of all of those. 

I’m interested in:
Highway repair shit
Lots of FARMSSSSSSSSS
Redstone
Building large bases

I use Wurst, WWE, and Aristois.
Welcome, as chad said, good to hear you arent interested in PVP, there are multiple active groups, but i would recommend you dont get involved in The Empire.