New
Hows it goin everybody
Im new to the server but not new to minecraft. Ive played on a bunch of other servers but this is my first anarchy server. (Tried 2B2T, that queue is nuts, im from central Texas so i came here)
All i do is base and farm building for tha most part (not into pvp) but im willin to help on server or group projects. Still researching what clients to use so yeah, im still vanilla for now LOL
If ya see me around hit me up
(05-18-2020, 03:00 AM)SuperSaiyan2400 Wrote: Hows it goin everybody
Im new to the server but not new to minecraft. Ive played on a bunch of other servers but this is my first anarchy server. (Tried 2B2T, that queue is nuts, im from central Texas so i came here)
All i do is base and farm building for tha most part (not into pvp) but im willin to help on server or group projects. Still researching what clients to use so yeah, im still vanilla for now LOL
If ya see me around hit me up

Welcome my friend! Good to see you arent interested in PVP, thats uncommon for newfags. Anyways, try staying out of trouble, stay on good terms, but wouldnt reccomend joining any groups rn, especially the Empire! Have a look around at the forums and you can see some of the history, almost everything has been documented by ChadDX. In the terms of clients: impact is quite common, but wouldnt reccomend it as some of the exploits are broken. WWE is a good option, but would stick to 1.15 clients as previous versions might break some stuff. For premium clients, Future is very popular, but at $20 it isnt really worth it
(05-18-2020, 03:42 PM)Zenot1c Wrote: almost everything has been documented by ChadDX.
heh... i can't agree with that statement- what's here was a group effort, and there's a heck of a lot missing

Anyway welcome to the forums SuperSaiyan
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Welcome to the server! Zenot1c is definitely right about not joining any groups right now. Id recommend just being on your own but try to interact with the community. Do a little trading here and there and trying to get involved in any community events. If you want to get into map art making or trading hit me up I have some really good insights and connections.
Hello, just chiming in. I recommend trying to learn about the community
just don't be a cuck