General Improvements?
With the daily players on the rise, lots of new players, and even lots of old players returning, even temporarily, what would make these old people stay? People always talk of 2016 being the Golden Era of the server, so what will make people WANT to keep playing here? Even if PVPers do decide to stick around, they arent that much of a threat to trading. 1.16 should atleast fix SOME of the economy issues, what do people want? some group projects? reconstruction of some of the old landmarks?
you know, when i got 5Fives built i was hoping it would inspire others to do similar scaled projects all around spawn. Loads of people who worked on 5Fives (initially just for the kits as payment) ended up sticking around and becoming full members of the community.

I'd say what we need is more epic but simple buildings contructed by noob labour
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
2016 was such an amazing year for minetexas due to the circumstances, so unfortunately, I don't think it can be recreated. Also, a lot of people (including myself at times) tend to shit talk the degenerates and pvpers of the server, but they truly are integral to the balance. It takes degeneracy for beauty to shine.

Back to the topic, I have been planning a bunch of server wide events which will take place in the near future. Will reveal more when I get a good idea of the specifics.
(05-27-2020, 09:58 AM)BBaajour Wrote: 2016 was such an amazing year for minetexas due to the circumstances, so unfortunately, I don't think it can be recreated. Also, a lot of people (including myself at times) tend to shit talk the degenerates and pvpers of the server, but they truly are integral to the balance. It takes degeneracy for beauty to shine.

Back to the topic, I have been planning a bunch of server wide events which will take place in the near future. Will reveal more when I get a good idea of the specifics.
im planning on a few in the near future aswell, specifically for the CT's. Its still sad to see that no one has stuck around for this long, any spawn projects are a massive issue atm, especially building with obby as youll get crystalled so quickly
(05-27-2020, 08:39 AM)ChadDX Wrote: you know, when i got 5Fives built i was hoping it would inspire others to do similar scaled projects all around spawn. Loads of people who worked on 5Fives (initially just for the kits as payment) ended up sticking around and becoming full members of the community.

I'd say what we need is more epic but simple buildings contructed by noob labour
i have a few projects in the works rn, but spawn is such a shit storm its almost impossible