Re-adding Prefixes.
Hey, this is ProGamusian. I figured I'd leave my old IGN for hilarities sake.
Atar, I think you should add back the purchasing of prefixes. I felt this was a new development. I loved the idea of gangs. It seemed you got a little butthurt after some people were being dicks. Fuck those guys. I thought it was a great development of SuffixCommands. Afterall, I liked this plugin so much I paid for a forge version of it!

Who else thinks atar should add back Prefixes, in combination of already having suffixes?
Perhaps atar should just make a plugin called "PrefixCommands" and replace all the placeholders like /badge to be /gang. Could easily whip up, and recompile the plugin!
Are prefixes ment to go before players names kind of like a badge? Sorry I’ve always been kind of a noob when it comes to commands and stuff, could you possibly give an example on what your talking about? I think it would be cool though if you could have multiple badges on at one time, might be a good way to sort ranks in groups or possibly show an alliance. Also, can’t you already make a gang or group with the /badge commands? Don’t really see a point in replacing all the placeholders but it might be interesting for there to be multiple ways to enter the commands.
(07-02-2020, 05:34 PM)6pn Wrote: Are prefixes ment to go before players names kind of like a badge? Sorry I’ve always been kind of a noob when it comes to commands and stuff, could you possibly give an example on what your talking about? I think it would be cool though if you could have multiple badges on at one time, might be a good way to sort ranks in groups or possibly show an alliance. Also, can’t you already make a gang or group with the /badge commands? Don’t really see a point in replacing all the placeholders but it might be interesting for there to be multiple ways to enter the commands.

Originally there were 4 added(correct me if im wrongSmile Ceiling, Fun, Wall, Floor. and were given to numerous member of the community, and later changed so you could no longer own more than one. 
[Image: O5GG5YS.png]
I like how they look, but i get the feeling theyre very "Factions Server"ish, and people agreed with this, but i also agree they look fucking sick
Well I gotta agree with you that they look fucking sick, I personally think atar should re-add them
(07-03-2020, 08:39 AM)Zenot1c Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:34 PM)6pn Wrote: Are prefixes ment to go before players names kind of like a badge? Sorry I’ve always been kind of a noob when it comes to commands and stuff, could you possibly give an example on what your talking about? I think it would be cool though if you could have multiple badges on at one time, might be a good way to sort ranks in groups or possibly show an alliance. Also, can’t you already make a gang or group with the /badge commands? Don’t really see a point in replacing all the placeholders but it might be interesting for there to be multiple ways to enter the commands.

Originally there were 4 added(correct me if im wrongSmile Ceiling, Fun, Wall, Floor. and were given to numerous member of the community, and later changed so you could no longer own more than one. 
[Image: O5GG5YS.png]
I like how they look, but i get the feeling theyre very "Factions Server"ish, and people agreed with this, but i also agree they look fucking sick

thanks for the input. At the time "gangs" were added, I unfortunately didn't play on the server. I just hope atar adds them back, because I'd happily toss more money at him