Anarchy News
Heart 
Anarchy news mkay-

It’s weird seeing old frats come back. I asked Polarbearbob for the Republic badge mkay, and he said it was deleted or something along those lines. 

I’m not surprised, the Republic died years ago in 2016, and yet the badge lives on. Perhaps someone saw me talk to polar and decided to revive it. Either way, recently whenever I log on there are usually at least one person in chat with the Republic or fake crimson badge. This is fine, but not when they are using old badges as a way of looking superior to new players. Also, having a few stacked kits does not make you the king or queen of MTA, stop with that crap.

In other news the frat Russia has been bought by Tofusoup from _tvhead and will be doing operations shortly. If you are looking into joining, msg me or any other former member of North Korea. 

Waffle is still operational and new friends are welcome to join. However, becoming a leader/manager of Waffle is a different story and may take time and experience to achieve. Just try not to be toxic and have fun. 

New updates will be coming out shortly!
(09-20-2020, 03:08 PM)6pn Wrote: Anarchy news mkay-

It’s weird seeing old frats come back. I asked Polarbearbob for the Republic badge mkay, and he said it was deleted or something along those lines. 

I’m not surprised, the Republic died years ago in 2016, and yet the badge lives on. Perhaps someone saw me talk to polar and decided to revive it. Either way, recently whenever I log on there are usually at least one person in chat with the Republic or fake crimson badge. This is fine, but not when they are using old badges as a way of looking superior to new players. Also, having a few stacked kits does not make you the king or queen of MTA, stop with that crap.

In other news the frat Russia has been bought by Tofusoup from _tvhead and will be doing operations shortly. If you are looking into joining, msg me or any other former member of North Korea. 

Waffle is still operational and new friends are welcome to join. However, becoming a leader/manager of Waffle is a different story and may take time and experience to achieve. Just try not to be toxic and have fun. 

New updates will be coming out shortly!
Republic now is owned by Feetdown i believe, was recreated after feetdown realised that he needed some publicity from oldfags to be recognised again
oh ok, lol