unerelated but still relevent
Wink 
Kind of unrelated to anarchy, but what is everyone's favorite show/game? It’s ok if you have multiple.

When I was growing up, I loved to play Pokemon Colosseum, a game where the main character steals a gauntlet from a gang similar to Team Rocket that allows you to steal other people's pokemon. The pokemon you are able to steal are shadow and corrupt, but you can heal them with celebi. The town you are in is also pretty corrupt, has a whole gang system, and even has a secret underground. You find out later that the major is behind it all who seems sweet and innocent but deep down, he is pure evil. 

There are several animes which I like such as Tokyo Ghoul, and recently I started playing undertale. It’s a great game, let me tell ya, I don’t understand why I hated it so much at first simply because my brother played it. 

Anyway, if you reply below, I might just give you some free shit. I have historical artifacts ranging from 2016-present including dragons breath. If you are just interested in trading that's cool too!

Just hit me up
favorite TV show? gotta be The Tribe... an unknown virus kills all the adults so all that is left is teenagers in a post-apocalyptic modern city. They form gangs and wear facepaint and live in a mall. Basically all you could possibly want from a kids TV show!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Big Grin 
(10-26-2020, 11:37 AM)ChadDX Wrote: favorite TV show? gotta be The Tribe... an unknown virus kills all the adults so all that is left is teenagers in a post-apocalyptic modern city. They form gangs and wear facepaint and live in a mall. Basically all you could possibly want from a kids TV show!

That kind of reminds me of a show called Daybreak on netflix or amazon. Its basically the same scenario but the adults have turned into zombies. When did you come across this tv show?
when i was a young teenager... was flicking through the channels and found what turned out to be the first episode... would watch it every day after that.

if you're looking for a time in relation to the present, this occurred somewhere between 15 and 20 years ago
That’s pretty lucky that you found the first episode just from flipping through the channels. Anyway I know you stopped playing Minetexas due to that one incident with the muppet but you should definitely stop by at some point or another. Although this forum hasn’t been especially active anymore, the player count has been higher than it has in a while. It might be fun to have a reunion of some sorts with older members of the community but your call. 

I personally have been having lots of fun with my Waffle frat and have made a Waffle House with the help of others if you want to check it out  Smile
(11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)6pn Wrote: That’s pretty lucky that you found the first episode just from flipping through the channels. Anyway I know you stopped playing Minetexas due to that one incident with the muppet but you should definitely stop by at some point or another. Although this forum hasn’t been especially active anymore, the player count has been higher than it has in a while. It might be fun to have a reunion of some sorts with older members of the community but your call. 

I personally have been having lots of fun with my Waffle frat and have made a Waffle House with the help of others if you want to check it out  Smile
ive heard of this waffley shit, and remember when it was first made in 2019, if im right in saying so

But yes. the server is becoming more fun with the degenerates leaving in due course
(11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)6pn Wrote: Anyway I know you stopped playing Minetexas due to that one incident with the muppet

yo man i rage quit because of dox threats but in my time away i found that my real life became more balanced. that's the reason i've stayed quit... my real life is better without me playing this game (i still kinda play the metagame and be part of the community tho)