Domination Civ Recruitment And Upkeep
 #6 Civ at the end of Age V!

Welcome to The Domain of Domination! We strive to become the best, no matter what, and are always seeking new members! If you would like to apply, fill out this form.
Applying!
IGN:
Best Skill: (Mining, PvP, etc.)
Interests: (What do you hope to accomplish?)
Previous Civs:
Why Join Us, and No one Else?:
Why Should I pick YOU to join Domination?:
Any Additional Notes?:

After you fill this out, I and some others will review and vote on your entry into Domination. If you make it- Congratz! If you don't, you may try again in 1 month.
History!
Domination was founded during Minetexas game #4, by Syvaris, who just wanted to break away from the crowd.

Age IV
Domination was new, surrounded by educated players and wonderful civilizations. It made some allies, but had no chance to win the game, of which that honor goes to Meridian.

Upkeep!
Right now Domination is just blossoming in game #5, still going strong and climbing up the rankings!

(More Soon)

Rankings!
Leader-Syvaris
Co-LeaderSteveAng
Towny-SeanMH
Towny-Redpine50
Towny-SteveAng
Towny-PartyMobsters
[color=#6699660]Mayor-BigFoot1705[/color]
This is a message Approved by Myself :3
How many members can I guarentee will be with me in re-founding Domination?
I am not on your list and I can not guarentee that I will be with you. I want to start my own civ and get the grasp of it.
Everyone ditched me, anyone interested in joining?
IGN: Mishka1234

Best Skill: Managing defenses for a civ and long range sniping with bows
Interests: to become dominant civ, become one and bring order
Previous Civs: My own (almost), darkciv put my into their group
Why Join Us, and No one Else?: either there not accepting currently because of happiness level or the town got bombed and destroyed
Why Should I pick YOU to join Domination?: I have a unique skill with bows the fact i can accurately snipe enemies repeatedly and i know different ways to raid and i have been perfecting the art of raiding
Mishka, this guy hasn't been online for two years. He is never going to see this post, because he doesn't play.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(05-09-2017, 08:49 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Mishka, this guy hasn't been online for two years. He is never going to see this post, because he doesn't play.

dude what you talking about i play a lot
I said the guy who made the original post doesn't play anymore. Not you. The guy Syvarisin
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME