Been away along time is civcraft still alive somewhere?
been away for like 5 years. been looking to see if any civcraft servers are still going?

Long Live the Emerald Empire!
always lovely to see an old account return... heck you joined the forums before I did!

unfortunately for you, civilisation has descended into anarchy :-P
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(06-25-2021, 06:58 AM)ChadDX Wrote: always lovely to see an old account return... heck you joined the forums before I did!

Yeah im from near the beginning, my last post was accepting staff on here haha on rivendell dated 04-14-2015 hahaha

by civ descended into anarchy are you meaning the game mode isnt about or its involved into a game type called anarchy?

any clue of any other civcraft servers about?
(06-26-2021, 05:18 PM)emerald_brigade Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 06:58 AM)ChadDX Wrote: always lovely to see an old account return... heck you joined the forums before I did!

Yeah im from near the beginning, my last post was accepting staff on here haha on rivendell dated 04-14-2015 hahaha

by civ descended into anarchy are you meaning the game mode isnt about or its involved into a game type called anarchy?

any clue of any other civcraft servers about?
CivCraft is online on MineTexas (I Think) but it hasnt been updated in ages and no one plays it. There is a website here that is about it, i believe?
What i meant was this network used to have a huge civcraft community, but now most people here play anarchy
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(06-27-2021, 10:27 AM)ChadDX Wrote: What i meant was this network used to have a huge civcraft community, but now most people here play anarchy

Thanks the wiki you linked says its moved to hex (another server apparently owned by an old civcraft friend