End of phase
many of us have seen the increase in inactivity across the server. I believe this is due to my civ enigma. Our leader is so far ahead many people have quit.
In response to both attitudes expressed in global and atars request for us to win as soon as possible I propose:
To bring new life to the server I offer a chance for an early reset instead of waiting another 2-3 weeks for us to walk the win.
If a decent % of civs show support and with atars approval we are happy to take the win and reset. allowing people more equal opportunity to win and bring life back to the server.
Show your opinion by stating Name, civ name, rank and your thoughts
- Emerald
Me, Leader of Wynn...
I would like to say that its better to end the phase many top5 civs stopped, also many starting civs stopped too.
Still its unfair because people will have to sleep right now and cant come online.... if u reset this phase I would like it to be in a evening like tomorrow around 20:00 (Dont know how much pm Its the pm of the start from the wartime)
If u do that then I accept it and will say Reset other wise we will try to win and we will not stop.!
(03-24-2015, 02:44 PM)icecream27 Wrote: Me, Leader of Wynn...
I would like to say that its better to end the phase many top5 civs stopped, also many starting civs stopped too.
Still its unfair because people will have to sleep right now and cant come online.... if u reset this phase I would like it to be in a evening like tomorrow around  20:00 (Dont know how much pm Its the pm of the start from the wartime)
If u do that then I accept it and will say Reset other wise we will try to win and we will not stop.!

oh im not proposing instant reset of course atar will have to set a day so everyone knows.
Yeah, you should do that.
Honestly, I think that every age should be finished completely, as the whole point of winning is to have the honor of sticking it out and holding off until you can secure your victory. Threads like this happen every age, and I just think that they're a waste of time.
kapelland, Leader of ColdOak.
I think we should do a reset sometime soon, just to get things reset, as well as possibly look into a few issues that may arise at any point.
i say keep playing to find more bugs for next phase to come, because in 1.7 im still finding more bugs resetting the map wont help neither sides and if emelrd civ goes completed inactive there is a chance for a civ to destroy dem.
(03-26-2015, 12:06 PM)KingranGZ Wrote: i say keep playing to find more bugs for next phase to come, because in 1.7 im still finding more bugs resetting the map wont help neither sides and if emelrd civ goes completed inactive there is a chance for a civ to destroy dem.

^ And if you compare Eureka stats vs that stats ( And defence ) i think its a bit more logic that Aberon reset and Rivendell stay for bit longer..
We do not want the reset. Too much time had we put in this phase, restarting it all over will cause some of us like me to leave the server with frustration. You did not win yet. We'll do our best to delay your win, and enjoy the fun of civcraft. We'll be satisfied if you win legitimately.

Viva la Velouris!
Not only that, but you seem to be in the mindset that getting first place is the only thing that matters. Sure, enigma is likely going to win, but we can still fight over the rest of the top5. Not our fault if that's boring for enigma Tongue

Another couple weeks isn't going to make much difference in the long run, is it?